DDR ride suggestions

dunefreak

Fast buggy ride Wed afternoon or Thursday AM? Before all the dunes are torn up? I am in let me know time and place to meet. Again I will be camped near bathroom #9 Just to the north of it. White Motorhome(Alfa) and White short but tall trailer.

Fast buggy ride Wed afternoon or Thursday AM? Before all the dunes are torn up? I am in let me know time and place to meet. Again I will be camped near bathroom #9 Just to the north of it. White Motorhome(Alfa) and White short but tall trailer.

Tres Hermanos will lead a fast buggy ride on wednesday. Look for us out there. Will have a white denali towing a 25ft attitude toyhauler. don will be in his pace arrow motorhome and of course his purple buggy. :mc_smiley:

80grit, I won't be there till Fri night. :( I was gonna try to plan the DDR ride sometime on Saturday like usual. We should at least meet up Fri night if possible before ya leave though. Although it doesn't look like we can ride together before ya leave, get w/ some of the other peeps from DDR for a ride, I know there are a bunch going out much earlier than me and our group. :mc_smiley:

Ok we will have to make the next one then as we have to get back home before saturday. Have fun out there over the weekend and be safe as usual.

How about 3PM Wednesday at Banshee hill. And also, the DDR ride should be line everyone up, do a shot gun start and race thru the dunes to the north pole........... :laughoff: Seriously though. I'm down for saturday around the same time as T-day.