S10 prerunner

Gazlay43

thats because s-10's make horrible pre-runners w/ the sh*tty suspension design up front... if your buddy wants to build a pre-runner unfortunatley fords are easier cheaper and have plenty of parts... if you do a s10 your lookin at lots of custom fab work to get it right.

• 4 weeks later...

find california super trucks long travel lift..its wider that stock and gives alittle more wheel travel nothing crazy but cst is a pretty good kit, it replaces the ball joints which are a weak point on the fabtech after you put in that stiffer spring, i had a 2wd sonoma that had a 6in fabtech lift and it was junk i wish i spent the more money on the cst, and as far as s10s making sh*tty prerunners, i wouldnt say they have a sh*tty design or are more expensive unless your building an actual race machine but then any truck will be expensive. s10s just get top heavy when lifted, i rolled mine, and im sure its not a flat biller or he'd be doing this on a ranger or f150

Get it fabbed somewhere....I have a CST (california super trucks) long travel kit on m y 05 chevy it works great in the desert :laughing: just seems to have issues the geometry is not exact on their kits :stick_smack: its all heimed so granted you eliminate ball joint which is good but on mine it had rattles, lower a-arm bolts kept loosening with lock tight and crushnuts...finally after a year of messing with it and changing a few things its alright..but anyways I would let someone fab some arms up for it..jmo

• 2 weeks later...