kawasaki dealer in vegas

vegas style

is there a ok? kawasaki dealer in town i :thumb: think i want that new 450r and want to know what kind of waiting list and when can i get mine? sand sports mag says they will be out feb/march. looks like a sweet machine but if it is too long of wait i guess i will look for a used set up yamaha 450.....my stock 2000 DS650 will be for sale shortly :laughing:

Are the suzuki's and Kawi's the same again? or completely diffrent... I usually wont buy first year of anything there are bugs to be worked out... might be better off getting a suzuki. :D

The Zuki / Kawi joint development is over.

But,, I smell KTM in on development on this new ride.

The best price Kawai dealer I've ever found is Kawa of Simi Valley.

John the owner says March is the earliest they expect deliveries.

i am going to wait a year , The kawi looks bitchen but i have freinds who work for Honda and theysay they are in development of a trx650r.......plus Look at he first year of kawis 450 dirtbike , the pistons shattered and had drivetrain problems frequently.

TRX 650r Thats going to be BADASSSSS RIDE :thumb::blink::laughing: :fart:

i am going to wait a year , The kawi looks bitchen but i have freinds who work for Honda and theysay they are in development of a trx650r.......plus Look at he first year of kawis 450 dirtbike , the pistons shattered and had drivetrain problems frequently.

Honda dealers have been talking 650 since the Raptor first hit the showroom.

They seem to talk it up again when the competition intros anything new. Hope it happens.

Edited by Ross and Alice

still thinking about it i will be able to pay cash on whatever i get. still looking at used yfz450 that have been set up allready nerfs, bars, pipe, shocks and tires. with the new quads out there are a lot of nice used ones that have had a lot of work done for cheap.... but a new efi 450 sounds cool

• 3 weeks later...