Raptors?

sMitty

Tell me about it, we went down and looked at them and when they did not have one equiped the way that we wanted, they said they would order us a 07, that was in Sept. Then when they called us about 2 weeks later they said we would not have it until mid Nov and that it would be the first 08 off of the line. We looked at eachother and thought we must be drunk if we heard 08. But it is here first trip was Thanksgiving and went off with out a hitch. :D

for those who dont know the reason on the years being so out of whack. a manufacturer is only allowed to purchase so many vin numbers for a years production so when ww runs out of numbers they move on to the next year. just like boyds buying up all the vin plates for street rods and nobody else being able to build a new custom car. it is kinda outa control on the vin numbers last january ww was just starting to issue 07's its still not 07 and 08's are here. what happens in 2015 will we be buying 2030's ? didnt mean to hijack the thread

for those who dont know the reason on the years being so out of whack. a manufacturer is only allowed to purchase so many vin numbers for a years production so when ww runs out of numbers they move on to the next year. just like boyds buying up all the vin plates for street rods and nobody else being able to build a new custom car. it is kinda outa control on the vin numbers last january ww was just starting to issue 07's its still not 07 and 08's are here. what happens in 2015 will we be buying 2030's ? didnt mean to hijack the thread

thanks for the info...that just shows you how jacked up the state of CA is. I am quite sure it would be cheaper for WW to move to vegas, and start building there!!!

:icon_twisted:

how about we try and give the poor guy some input on Raptor tohaulers?

Very true, I will see what I can find out through research if that is OK sMitty? I do not have any first hand knowledge but I am more than willing to look things up and tell you my finding if it will help?

....am in the market for a hauler and just finished a walk-thru on a 07 Raptor 30ft tow-back.....does ne1 have any pertinent info ref the Raptor line either pro or con? thx>>>

I saw those online. The 30 ft looks like a nice floorplan with a 18 ft garage!! I'm a newbie to this whole toy hauler thing, but it looks really nice!!! How much do they cost???

try the yamaha dealer i think they sell raptors :blury::barf: :icon_twisted: :driver: ,,on a real note there nice trailers,,i like them and some friends have them and have no problems,,if i was going to buy :laughoff: another trailer it would be a raptor!!!good luck

Disregard my sarcasm mineurbiz..... :mischevious: ...research not necessary however appreciated......thnx for the web site intel...they are a nice brand I was just hoping they werent "too good to be true" so to speak....Im glad to hear no1 knows of any problems w/ Raptor trailers!...as far as price......the 30ft tow-back was quoted to me for 34,999.00.......while it appeared lofty at first, some nice ammenities exist! :D