head sets for rhinos?

rhino king

people are puting head sets in rhinos,,,this could be the gayest thing ever!!!! :slap:

You know you want a set! :yeah_whatever:

:stick_smack: I didn't think they were loud enough to warrant them. However you should be wearing a helmet. :banghead:

You didn't??? :shoot_head: I couldn't hear a damn thing mfdesigns was saying when I was in his 660 noise maker. :freakin_nuts: Those damn pipes that him and Rhino King have are loud as hell! :coocoo:

You know you want a set! :laughoff:

You didn't??? :coocoo: I couldn't hear a damn thing mfdesigns was saying when I was in his 660 noise maker. :slap: Those damn pipes that him and Rhino King have are loud as hell! :idiot:

rhino kings already got em on order. he just wanted to see what everyone else thought about them before he showed up to the dunes sporting the headsets. :laughoff:

rhino kings already got em on order. he just wanted to see what everyone else thought about them before he showed up to the dunes sporting the headsets. :slap:

:slap::idiot::laughoff::coocoo: no,,,,,,,,,,, i dont i like alot of stuff but that is going over the edge,,breaker 1 9 you got your ear on!!!!!sorry sand snake :laughoff:

Edited by rhino king