A funny thing happened today.

Don29palms

It's kinda strange. Two days ago I just put brand new batteries in my cheap a$$ plastic flashlight at work. I was working on a vehicle and dropped it in the bilge which was full of a mixture of oil and water and diesel fuel and hydraulic oil and coolant and probably a bunch of other stuff we don't want to talk about. :barf: I was able to spot my flashlight and fish it out. It took about a 1/2 hour to get it cleaned up and working again. By this time I was in a real bad mood. :driver: I completed my job and moved on to the next vehicle. I almost lose my stupid flashlight again but was able to catch it in time. I go on to the next vehicle and while I was getting into it, WHAM! there goes my damn flashlight down into the f#ckin bilge. :DDRrocks: Now I'm REALLY mad :blury: because this time it must have went into the twilight zone. I can't find the damn thing. As the day goes by I calm down and finally I'm over it. Here it is two days later and I'm working on a different vehicle. I remove some deck plates so I can get at some hydraulic valves that need to be repaired and what do I find? Some young jarhead had to be a whole lot more madder than I was because he lost a real nice camo mini Maglight. His loss is my gain. :dance: I got me a nicer flashlight again. :loser: I just figure the moral of all this is:

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away!

haha, that's funny. The same kinda goes for us technicians at our work. Except we lose tools like $30-40 (each) SnapOn impact swivels sockets and sh*t. THEN...when we find tools under a hood it a damn China screw driver or socket...woopidity dooooo! :blury:

Moral of my story....uh...spend ALOT of money on tools and get garbage in return when you can't find your own tools on the car you are working on. :DDRrocks:

:driver: