Very cool dune & sky pics

dunefreak

all weekend everytime you would look up you'd see something happening with the clouds.i'm glad none of that bad weather never came our way until we were leaving dumont.i'm pretty sure if that rain did get to us we'd all be in dunefreaks trailer drinking beer & watching movies so whatever! :flipoff:

we just cooked dinner and then by the time that was done the rain had subsided enough to go out and sit around the campfire sunday evenin... it wasnt too bad eddie... :D I should have stopped and taken a picture while i was on tecopa rd... it was awesome just like dune freaks first picture cept all you see is a 2 lane highway nice and bright then in the background all the black sky over potosi mountain.. :D

IMGP0750.JPG

a lil ddr camp action goin on there...

IMGP0749.JPG

a lil mxchick camp action goin on there

IMGP0751.JPG

a lil face hill action there... :D That ittty bitty bowl right in the center of the hill was home to a few accidents sunday morning... The raptor incident i mentioned earlier then just as i was stuffin my face full of hashbrowns and eggs someone in the trailer mentioned "I Hope no one else crashes there" as soon as she said that we saw another quad proceed to barrell roll 3 times and get squashed by his bike..