Painting Plastics?

racegirl04

I can do it but it's pricey. Were you looking to do graphics or just one color. If you don't want graphics your better off settling for a color they have available for your quad. If the fenders aren't cut the paint has more of a tendency to crack, usually over time but it will eventually crack.

Anyone know where I can get the plastics on my quad painted? I've tried looking for aftermarket plastics but am not having any luck, so I figured this would be the next step.

I heard there is plastic paint, then others have said its all in the prep work. Not sure if that helps.

It's actually for a friend of ours. He's looking at buying our Polaris Sport 400 for his wife and wanted to put pink plastics on it for her. But the quad is a 1996 and I haven't been able to find plastics for it. So I suggested painting it...I mean I see rhinos with killer paint jobs, so I figure there must be someone who can paint a quad.

It's actually for a friend of ours. He's looking at buying our Polaris Sport 400 for his wife and wanted to put pink plastics on it for her. But the quad is a 1996 and I haven't been able to find plastics for it. So I suggested painting it...I mean I see rhinos with killer paint jobs, so I figure there must be someone who can paint a quad.

The plastic's on Rhino's don't flex compared to the fenders on a quad. Like bound4dirt said there is alot of prep work involved.

The plastic's on Rhino's don't flex compared to the fenders on a quad. Like bound4dirt said there is alot of prep work involved.

yes its not a problem as long as you use the proper prep, paint, adhesion promotors and flex additives. :D

Since I am just getting in on the tail end of this, I have going to have to ask again. I would like to paint the top on my golf cart white, Not sure how to go about. I bought some plastic paint but that is as far as I got.

Try PM to MFDESIGNS on here he does paint .

• 2 weeks later...