Hoss Posted January 17, 2007 Posted January 17, 2007 I hope there is a dumpster, or youll find a lot of bags blowin around. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 17, 2007 Posted January 17, 2007 I hope there is a dumpster, or youll find a lot of bags blowin around. The dumpster is the back of their trucks! Pack it in, pack it OUT. If they bring it there, they can take it with them. Quote
Duneraider Posted January 18, 2007 Posted January 18, 2007 4 stroke wars entry and KFX 700 extremely modified. Everyone did a good job on the set-up and the clean-up. Looked teriffic. Quote
barefoot bob Posted January 18, 2007 Posted January 18, 2007 PVC pipe in the bed stakes and bailing wire or rope. You'll need a LONGbed though. :mc_smiley: no you can put a pvc s bend and fit it to a short bed pete you short bed hater :ahhhhh: Quote
1BADYFZ Posted January 19, 2007 Author Posted January 19, 2007 we will have this ready for the next race, sorry pete i had a hard time with everything getting my bike ready for the race and all..Excusese excusses...anyways where are we with this so we can take care of this asap. I talked to the 4scs comitee and they are a go on this.. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 19, 2007 Posted January 19, 2007 we will have this ready for the next race, sorry pete i had a hard time with everything getting my bike ready for the race and all..Excusese excusses...anyways where are we with this so we can take care of this asap. I talked to the 4scs comitee and they are a go on this.. All the artwork is ready. I just have to get it over to my guy to have the banner printed up. He quoted me about $120 for a full color printed vinyl banner. I'll drop off the file on Mon or Tues with him and I'll let you know so we can arrange to get some cash my way to help pay for it. We can do paypal if you want- that's easiest for me if thats cool witchoo. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 19, 2007 Posted January 19, 2007 4 stroke wars entry and KFX 700 extremely modified. Everyone did a good job on the set-up and the clean-up. Looked teriffic. is than an effen vacuum cleaner on that kfx??? Quote
1BADYFZ Posted January 19, 2007 Author Posted January 19, 2007 All the artwork is ready. I just have to get it over to my guy to have the banner printed up. He quoted me about $120 for a full color printed vinyl banner. I'll drop off the file on Mon or Tues with him and I'll let you know so we can arrange to get some cash my way to help pay for it. We can do paypal if you want- that's easiest for me if thats cool witchoo. Let me know when you need the cash, thanks for that and the hill looked great after the races so we were all happy with that, we picked up alot of old trash on monday and a ton of cigerattes butts.But other then that the event coordinators helped with the trash, placed trash cans around the fencing and they were all full .. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.