4-Stroke Race Series Trash Pick UP!

1BADYFZ

Sure that works for me - I will be able to add a company logo though, Right? Nothing big - I just have to justify it to the federal ######....

^^^^^ Wow I didnt think about that...

Hey, through my web site on there and I could swing some money too :laughoff: PM me and let me know.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Banner looks great, Pete can you send an image to me to forward it on, and PLEASE save that spot for the (4SCS) logo and im sure he will foot some of the bill.I think this will turn out quite nice..Pete you know what im going to say..THANKYOU.....

Great holidays people, check in later

Pete my email is dirtandsand13@yahoo.com..thanks mann...

Sam let me know what file type or version of Adobe Illustrator you will need it in and I will e-mail it over.

I will be there that weekend and will help clean up and "educate" people about the whole "Pack it in, Pack MORE out" way of life.

"educate people"......you mean like this?.......post-3-1167279401.gif "Pick up your damn trash people!" :mc_smiley: :unsure:

:north_pole:

We are getting some prices now, who can pitch in on this? I guess i better get some prices..

AND WHO CAN HELP ME RIG THIS CRAP UP ON A TRUCK>>WHAT WILL WORK? :beercheers:

PVC pipe in the bed stakes and bailing wire or rope. :driver:

You'll need a LONGbed though. :rockwoot:

Well since nobody else is gonna step up, I guess I will. I will gladly get the trash-pickup banner done up as long as I get a little financial help to pay for the banner. I can probably also make the setup to mount the banner on my truck like we talked about in the comp trash cleanup thread. :laughoff:

I don't have a problem helping out as long as this doesn't turn into all of us DDR peeps picking up the trash left over by the hill shooters. :laughoff:

Sam, I'll do whatever I can to get some peeps over to help pickup trash if there is any, but I think the biggest thing to focus on is to not litter the area in the first place.

Along with the banner to remind everyone to keep their trash in bags, everyone pickup after themselves, and maybe go around handing out trash bags to everyone in the area...it shouldn't be to big of an issue to deal with.

Maybe if we (DDR) all step up and help out with the trash issue (if there is one) at this event, we can have the event organizers put some DDR banners somewhere in plain site near all the racing action to plug the site?? :flipoff::D

:assrock: Hey Man let BIG RICK, come to the RESCUE. I HAVE ACCESS TO THE BANNER MATERIAL, AND CAN MAKE BANNERS AT MY SHOP. i WILL DONATE IT AS WELL. GET WITH ME ASAP.

:thumb::thumb::laughoff:

Am I too late for the logo?

e-mail it too me Chris. I am gonna get Aaron @ Team Impact to get the banner done. It won't be done before the 1st race, but definitley ready for the 2nd race on the 24th.

next time try and pay attention everyone! (Sam & Chris) :slap::slap:

Ease up wildfire - You havent said anything since the last time I asked...

and

Being that you are putting this in the your truck and you wont be there for the first race, it would not matter if it was done for the first race.....

and

I emailed you the logo two weeks ago......

Ease up wildfire - You havent said anything since the last time I asked...

and

Being that you are putting this in the your truck and you wont be there for the first race, it would not matter if it was done for the first race.....

and

I emailed you the logo two weeks ago......

Well, that makes sense because I never got the e-mail from you. :laughoff:

and

Sorry I just get frustrated when I say I'll help with things then I end up doing everything myself. I guess I need to stop helping so much. :thumb: I have been waiting to hear from 1BADYFZ (Sam) and you and never heard anything until the last minute. Now I know why- the e-mail didn't ever get to me for one reason or the other. As for Sam, well... what up w/ dat? :thumb: j/k

and

I am not the only one that isn't gonna be there for the race this weekend. What?...nobody else has a pickup they can put it in? :slap: Why does it have to be mine? It doesn't matter much for this race, but we're going to still have it made up for the next race (race #2). :slap:

oh and I'm sorry I can't be there this weekend. I didn't plan on breaking my sandrail in half! :thumb::slap::slap::thumb::laughoff: I have to bring it up to Utah this weekend instead. :ninja: I'm NOT looking forward to that! :(

OK, I have the rough draft for the banner made up with everything in the format needed EXCEPT the FoDD logo and chris1223's company logo. I am just waiting on those files and this thing will be ready to send over to Aaron @Team Acme to get teh banner printed up. It will be done in time for race #2 on Feb 24th or 25th, whichever it is. :thumb:

post-3-1168932682.jpg

OK, I have the rough draft for the banner made up with everything in the format needed EXCEPT the FoDD logo and chris1223's company logo. I am just waiting on those files and this thing will be ready to send over to Aaron @Team Acme to get teh banner printed up. It will be done in time for race #2 on Feb 24th or 25th, whichever it is. :thumb:

post-3-1168932682.jpg

Looks great pete!!! I know everyone appreciates your hard work!! :barf: