4-Stroke Race Series Trash Pick UP!

1BADYFZ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we will have this ready for the next race, sorry pete i had a hard time with everything getting my bike ready for the race and all..Excusese excusses...anyways where are we with this so we can take care of this asap. I talked to the 4scs comitee and they are a go on this..

we will have this ready for the next race, sorry pete i had a hard time with everything getting my bike ready for the race and all..Excusese excusses...anyways where are we with this so we can take care of this asap. I talked to the 4scs comitee and they are a go on this..

All the artwork is ready. I just have to get it over to my guy to have the banner printed up. He quoted me about $120 for a full color printed vinyl banner. I'll drop off the file on Mon or Tues with him and I'll let you know so we can arrange to get some cash my way to help pay for it. We can do paypal if you want- that's easiest for me if thats cool witchoo. :DDRrocks:

All the artwork is ready. I just have to get it over to my guy to have the banner printed up. He quoted me about $120 for a full color printed vinyl banner. I'll drop off the file on Mon or Tues with him and I'll let you know so we can arrange to get some cash my way to help pay for it. We can do paypal if you want- that's easiest for me if thats cool witchoo. :DDRrocks:

Let me know when you need the cash, thanks for that and the hill looked great after the races so we were all happy with that, we picked up alot of old trash on monday and a ton of cigerattes butts.But other then that the event coordinators helped with the trash, placed trash cans around the fencing and they were all full ..