EagleFab

EY3BA11

is it just me or does everyone else trip over thier third leg everytime you see these pictures...

P9072278_jpg.jpg

P9072279_jpg.jpg

Pismo%20V-8%2013_jpg.jpg

Pismo%20V-8%2021_jpg.jpg

anyone got 65 grand i can borrow??

20 for the rollin chassis ( Prolly less since the tin work would be done elsewhere )

22 for the motor ( Danzio Brutus Package.. 660hp stroked ls2 )

15 for the tranny ( Albins )

8 for misc stuff.. ( Paint wiring blah blah blah )

Nick,

The reply did not come about very clear as "EagleFab, Inc." is a bit low on the page, next to the first photo. I tried to respond to your e-mail but your server blocked it for some reason. Something about my server being on your "spam block list". This is the latest generation of the design. It was delivered to Henderson, NV. The pictures were taken in front of Dyno-Flow, an engine builder in your area.

Mike

is that yours dirtbos????

Nick,

The reply did not come about very clear as "EagleFab, Inc." is a bit low on the page, next to the first photo. I tried to respond to your e-mail but your server blocked it for some reason. Something about my server being on your "spam block list". This is the latest generation of the design. It was delivered to Henderson, NV. The pictures were taken in front of Dyno-Flow, an engine builder in your area.

Mike

Gotcha... Welcome aboard.. :D