Garage Drinkin

EY3BA11

Anyone want to come over and do some garage drinkin tonight?? Gonna tear apart the bike tonight and put on some misc stuff so i can get the seals done in the morning... then skip TT so i can put it all back together to go ride on friday/saturday.. :D

yikes... kenny... btw the motor would have tasted reall good if i didn get brake kleen in my eyes ughh that sucked... but the sand/oil topping would have made a good topping for the cam dessert i was planning on having.. :D

Ohh ya.. On a serious note.. was completely dissasembled in 1hour and is at Motorcycle Tire Center gettin the seals done on the forks as we speak... WOOT... lets just hope they get them done today...

yikes... kenny... btw the motor would have tasted reall good if i didn get brake kleen in my eyes ughh that sucked... but the sand/oil topping would have made a good topping for the cam dessert i was planning on having.. :D

Ohh ya.. On a serious note.. was completely dissasembled in 1hour and is at Motorcycle Tire Center gettin the seals done on the forks as we speak... WOOT... lets just hope they get them done today...

Yeah , lets hope.... :laughing:

Is it just me or do you hate shops that cant keep up thier end of the bargain and thier timeline...

Service manager at MTC " if you bring me your forks in the morning ( i was there at 11am they open at 9am ) we can more than likely have them done by the end of the day...

I drop off the forks at 11am call them up a few minutes ago... ohhhhh im sorry you can get them tomorrow around 1 or 2 in the afternoon... IM NOT a happy freakin camper right now... so much for goin this weekend... suns a buggers...

I NEED BEER!!!...

Im going to go down there right now and pick up my wheels and tires cuz those are done already... and set a fire under the managers a$$ about thier timelines.. :D

Is it just me or do you hate shops that cant keep up thier end of the bargain and thier timeline...

Service manager at MTC " if you bring me your forks in the morning ( i was there at 11am they open at 9am ) we can more than likely have them done by the end of the day...

I drop off the forks at 11am call them up a few minutes ago... ohhhhh im sorry you can get them tomorrow around 1 or 2 in the afternoon... IM NOT a happy freakin camper right now... so much for goin this weekend... suns a buggers...

I NEED BEER!!!...

Im going to go down there right now and pick up my wheels and tires cuz those are done already... and set a fire under the managers a$$ about thier timelines.. :D

Typical shop B.S.! You can't ever make plans around them!

Is it just me or do you hate shops that cant keep up THEIR end of the bargain and THEIR timeline...

I NEED BEER!!!...

Im going to go down there right now and pick up my wheels and tires cuz those are done already... and set a fire under the managers a$$ about THEIR timelines.. :D

I always figure 2 to 3 days extra no matter what they say. :laughing:

well the part that erks me is... when i dropped them off this morning the guy asked me how soon do you need them... i told him ASAP preferably TODAY!! He said Ok well get on it...

When went down a few minutes ago... the other guy was like ohh you needed them by saturday right... i had to refrain from blurting out.. WHAT PART OF ASAP DONT YOU f*ckers UNDERSTAND!!!