Bike found

MY buddy's garage got broken into before halloween and they took 3 dirt bikes ....... well my buddy got a phone call the other day from the police dept in Marietta GA, they found one of his bikes!!!!! :monkeedance2:

That is crazy it was found way on the other side of the US! Now the question is what condition is the bike in and how much it will be to ship back here.

Tim

Edited by Bumpint

Cool, I'll pass the message along. Thank you!

Would your buddies homeowners insurance cover the theft cost of the property? Some policys "If he digs a little" will cover such a cost! I have taken burglary reports in the past and have found that the homeowners have been reimbursed for their property loss and damages. If he does have the proper coverage than they should cover any shipping costs.

:laughing:

Would your buddies homeowners insurance cover the theft cost of the property? Some policys "If he digs a little" will cover such a cost! I have taken burglary reports in the past and have found that the homeowners have been reimbursed for their property loss and damages. If he does have the proper coverage than they should cover any shipping costs.

:laughing:

Homeowners insurance policies don't cover recreational vehicles (bikes, ATV's, rails, etc) or anything with a motor other than household equipment like a lawnmower, generator, etc. I've checked in the past.

Homeowners insurance policies don't cover recreational vehicles (bikes, ATV's, rails, etc) or anything with a motor other than household equipment like a lawnmower, generator, etc. I've checked in the past.

yes exactly, you hit the nail on the head