Hayabusa Sandrail

azflyinscooter

I'm pretty sure the material is nylon. :beerpint::laughoff:

Are they (SST) charging too much for them or is it just a pain to get them?

I have tried for two weeks to get rollers and a rear sprocket. My money must not be good with them. So I have cancelled my trip this weekend because Josey Will not get back to me. He told me He ordered it but I can't get a hold of him now. I'm tired of depending on SST. I don't mind paying for it, it just sucks having only one source to get it from.

That's too bad, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can get your stuff soon from him and it's just because things might be a little hectic there due to the "switchup" that everyone has been talking about with the company. Josey seems like a good guy and I doubt he will screw you over. I hope things get smoothed out over at the shop and they can remain the decent company they have been in the past.

I would think he would use an off the shelf and readily available chain roller. Take a picture of the old one if you still have it and post it one of the qual forums. I would think that most quads have them as well as a number of street bikes and it shouldn’t be that difficult to match it up. Then again, since you do have a lathe, I guess all you need to do is find some delron.

Edited by scott

I would think he would use an off the shelf and readily available chain roller. Take a picture of the old one if you still have it and post it one one of the qual forums. I would think that most quads have them as well as a number of street bikes and it shouldnt be that difficult to match it up. Then again, since you do have a lathe, I guess all you need to do is find some delron.

I agree with you, it has to be something already existing rather than just created for these rails. Post up a pic and see if someone knows.

You guys are wrong. That's if SST is anything like SSC. SSC makes their own rollers. They have different sizes (diameters) of rollers too and they are way more beefy than a quad roller. A quad roller would get eatin up in no time on a Busa especially w/ the 530 O-Ring chain.

Dunefreak your right SST makes there own with different sizes. I watched SST make mine from a stick of black (Delron ?).

Dunefreak is your rollers the same as SST? You just put the bearings in the rollers and bolt them into one of serveral holes. I will take a picture of the tensioning system and the roller tonight.

Dunefreak your right SST makes there own with different sizes. I watched SST make mine from a stick of black (Delron ?).

Dunefreak is your rollers the same as SST? You just put the bearings in the rollers and bolt them into one of serveral holes. I will take a picture of the tensioning system and the roller tonight.

Mine are slightly different than SST's rollers.