Who drives a blue Ford truck?

iweb

As I was leaving work today at 3:30 a blue Ford dually truck pulling a 5er toyhauler pulled in to get diesel right beside where I park and it had DDR on the back door, who was it? I was already out across traffic or I would have said hi.

As I was leaving work today at 3:30 a blue Ford dually truck pulling a 5er toyhauler pulled in to get diesel right beside where I park and it had DDR on the back door, who was it? I was already out across traffic or I would have said hi.

:mc_smiley: Yeppers! That would be us. :D

I don't suppose you noticed the red Dodge truck waiting at the next driveway to go? I couldn't see traffic behind you and then I noticed the hauler and then the big DDR sticker on the back! I have been parking on the end by the diesel fuel station for only 13 years.

I don't suppose you noticed the red Dodge truck waiting at the next driveway to go? I couldn't see traffic behind you and then I noticed the hauler and then the big DDR sticker on the back! I have been parking on the end by the diesel fuel station for only 13 years.

I probably did! But then again, I try not to block Davey's view when he's haulin' DA BEAST. There was alot of traffic Friday, rush hour? It's always a b*tch pulling the rig back out into traffic, especially when there is only ONE traffic light in town! :happydrunks::laughing::laughoff:

Gotta love those DDR trailer decals!! :D

Edited by dinicolady