Who runs the green stickers?

Now I am really confused :bump: . I am trying to get the proper stuff to ride in Dumont. I thought I had to have a NV registration sticker . My NV registration sticker is being picked up now (from the store on Craig) and I can buy the Non-Resident yearly sticker when I get to Dumont if needed, but what I got from this post was I didnt need a Non-Resident sticker since I paid taxes through the dealer for NV registration. :mc_smiley: Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, I read both of the topics and was still confused, just want to have the proper stuff and the info page says "If you are not a resident of California and your OHV is not registered in your home state, you are required to have a California "Nonresident" OHV permit (available at the fee station) to legally operate your vehicle. Stickers are $20 each".

So basically I thought I just needed my NV registration sticker...?

You should be good with the NV OHV sticker. This topic was discussing the Cali Non-resident sticker. You can buy it if you like, but according to what you already stated:

"If you are not a resident of California and your OHV is not registered in your home state, you are required to have a California "Nonresident" OHV permit (available at the fee station) to legally operate your vehicle. Stickers are $20 each".

It seems as though you fit into the "registered in your home state" clause.

You should be good with the NV OHV sticker. This topic was discussing the Cali Non-resident sticker. You can buy it if you like, but according to what you already stated:

It seems as though you fit into the "registered in your home state" clause.

:D That is what I was trying to confirm, I am a Cali Non-Resident. The dealer hadn't given me the registration sticker when I bought it, so I just sent someone down to pick it up for me. Looks like I am good to ride in Dumont! Sorry for the confusion, you have been very helpful. :bump:

Edited by Foxysandchick