GirlWithHorns Posted February 5, 2007 Posted February 5, 2007 It was really nice out there. the weather was perfect.It was nice meeting Richardcheese ,Aceisback & friends. The dunes were pretty much empty today..made for some nice riding B) & it makes me very excited for next weekend. i only took a few pics..
daknuckler Posted February 5, 2007 Posted February 5, 2007 It was a great weekend, I spotted you but by the time I made my way over to say hi you left already. I also met cheese and ace, great group of peeps. Hope to see you guys again. all though I only saw ace once without a tool in his hand. it was fun. nice safe uncrowded weekend.
aceisback Posted February 5, 2007 Posted February 5, 2007 although I only saw ace once without a tool in his hand. Hey now, that could easily be misinterpreted. It was good meeting you guys also, always fine folks to be found at DDR. Those dunes were beat down though, I feel like I went 15 rounds with Mike Tyson. The crowd, or lack of, was nice. Hopefully for the peeps going out next weekend a major wind storm will come through and fix things up for you. I'll be hitting up Glamis for Pres Day but be back at Dumont for race 2 of the 4SCS.
daknuckler Posted February 5, 2007 Posted February 5, 2007 Hey now, that could easily be misinterpreted. It was good meeting you guys also, always fine folks to be found at DDR. Those dunes were beat down though, I feel like I went 15 rounds with Mike Tyson. The crowd, or lack of, was nice. Hopefully for the peeps going out next weekend a major wind storm will come through and fix things up for you. I'll be hitting up Glamis for Pres Day but be back at Dumont for race 2 of the 4SCS. Your right I thought of that after I clicked post for the record TOOL meaning wrench or screwdriver not a male anatomy... :dance:
Jamison Posted February 5, 2007 Posted February 5, 2007 We had a wonderful time out there this weekend! The weather was perfect! All of our machines and rails ran all weekend long too, so it was great! I think I like the off weekends much better for riding. And the full moon Friday night, the dunes glowed! And, I found the south pole, yay!
GirlWithHorns Posted February 6, 2007 Author Posted February 6, 2007 im never to busy to meet new people
Big_Gunz_ Posted February 6, 2007 Posted February 6, 2007 We also had a great weekend. I think I saw GirlWithHorns at Comp on Saturday too, can't mistake that helmet. But you left as we pulled up so I never got a chance to introduce myself. From DunePilot's pictures, I think I saw him at Comp on Sunday, that's if he has the pink Z400. We were the only other family at the bottom of the hill and the wife was on the white/red Z400 going up Comp the same time you were. Here's the Gunz Family at the North Pole. Gunz Family camp site And we did see the ultra-light buzzing around Comp Hill.
Recommended Posts