Who does good window tint in Vegas?

Quicksilver

Team Acme just tinted my truck this morning. They did an EXCELLENT job at a very good price. I would recommend them to anyone, and they are a DDR sponsor! :stick_smack:

Is there a benefit to saying I'm with DDR other than the fact that they know their sponsorship is getting them business? I'm was thinking of going back to Strictly Tint. :laughing:

Gotta get some tint on my new car! I feel like I'm riding in a fishbowl. Who out here does a good job on window tint for a decent price? Thanks

:stick_smack: GO TO (((((ALLIGATOR PERFORMANCE.))))) AS THEY ARE SUPPORTING VENDORS....................

THEY DO GOOD WORK.

:freakin_nuts: GO TO (((((ALLIGATOR PERFORMANCE.))))) AS THEY ARE SUPPORTING VENDORS....................

THEY DO GOOD WORK.

I met the owner at Dumont and wanted to talk to him about a programmer, but I went there twice and he was not there. Nice guy though, would have gotten a price from him had he been there.

All this tint talk has led me to wonder if any entrepreneur has come up with a Mobile Tinting buisness... Everything you need to tint windows while on a roll... All you would need is say a small 16-18' trailer setup with plotter/cutter laptop, small gen/battery set and inverter and A/C and walla cut and tint on the fly! Dunno just an idea i spose..