Got my house, finally!!

PiercedBoy

:thumb: So I finally bought a house of my very own. Closing on the Jan 27th, and moving in Jan 28th!!!! Plan is to get 1 big 'ol uhaul start loading 10am make ONE trip from old house eastern/windmill to new house craig/simmons and be done around 2ish. Then take everyone who helped out for lunch and BEER. Or maybe BBQ at the house?

If interested in helping, PM me. If not :thumb: no worries. I completely understand about not helping people move... not what I call fun.

Edited by PiercedBoy

Congrats on the new home. I'm a insurance agent in Vegas and I insure many homes if you need homeowners insurance please let me know. I really havent introduced myself I usually just read posts, but I'm David Larsons' cousin (I believe he camps with you guys) I've been going out to Dumont for many years. If you need your home insured please let me know, I'm just one beer drinkin sand dune addict trying to help another one! :laughing:

Chris, count me in. I will bring my truck and an 18' flatbed w/ rails for anything that wont fit into the U-Haul. :laughing:

That'd be great for my ghetto hottub.. Got it for free but it needs to be reassembled.

Thanks guys!

Congrats on the new home. I'm a insurance agent in Vegas and I insure many homes if you need homeowners insurance please let me know. I really havent introduced myself I usually just read posts, but I'm David Larsons' cousin (I believe he camps with you guys) I've been going out to Dumont for many years. If you need your home insured please let me know, I'm just one beer drinkin sand dune addict trying to help another one! :laughing:

Ya Dave was my Cornhole guy before becoming MR bigshot. And he's know these other guys for a long time.

Has for ins I'm using American National so far they're the cheapest i've found. But a qoute never hurts!

Hey Chris, just incase you do not have your water turned on i will bring my toy hauler so that if you need to take a 2 piece it will be there. :coffee::laughoff:

Just kidding, If iam in town i will help out (i will let you know)

Hey Chris, just incase you do not have your water turned on i will bring my toy hauler so that if you need to take a 2 piece it will be there. :mc_smiley: :shocked2:

Just kidding, If iam in town i will help out (i will let you know)

Can I leave it instead of taking it? I don't wanna keep it :headbang:

I will be calling you about an alarm install though! Thanks bro.

Edited by PiercedBoy