Extended Protection Plan

Just got the flyer for the Suzuki Extended Protection Plan in the mail and this wasn't explained to me at the dealer, so I am wondering what do you all think :DDRrocks: ? It won't quote me a price at the moment cause I don't have the VIN available. Again this is my first time owning a quad and I probably already bought some other programs that I could have done without so now I know to ask around :laughoff: . :ban-cha:

have you broke anything on it yet? if so... you probably should.

No I haven't broken anything, only had it for 2 months. I am new to riding, so I don't think I am going to blow it up or anything :DDRrocks: . Just wondering if it is a good deal or not so necessary :ban-cha: .

Don't bother with it. I made the mistake of getting it once, only to find out that everything that goes wrong with it seems to be YOUR fault. Besides, there's enough people on here willing to help you out in time of need. :coocoo:

Those were pretty much exactly my thoughts :D. Thanks!

:beercheers:

exactly like dooner said, don't bother because you'll die when you see how much and it's ALWAYS your fault :beercheers: SIDE NOTE--find out if your clutch side sidecase is still made of magnesium. if it is RUN don't walk bake to the dealer and have it changed out to the aluminum one. it was a factory re-call on the 05's because they rot out behind the waterpump and it pumps water into the oil which equals BOOM !!! no more fun.

exactly like dooner said, don't bother because you'll die when you see how much and it's ALWAYS your fault :beercheers: SIDE NOTE--find out if your clutch side sidecase is still made of magnesium. if it is RUN don't walk bake to the dealer and have it changed out to the aluminum one. it was a factory re-call on the 05's because they rot out behind the waterpump and it pumps water into the oil which equals BOOM !!! no more fun.

If they recalled on the 05's then shouldn't it be fine on the 07's?? How do I tell? :hug: