Coral Pink Dunes

giannamyhero

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is our Easter weekend at Coral pink.

post-2199-1176099565.jpgSkylar getting stuck and Oh so mad :thumb:

post-2199-1176099534.jpgMr.Chris

post-2199-1176099493.jpgThere he is again

post-2199-1176099446.jpgand again. "meadows"

post-2199-1176099419.jpg"T"man "meadows"

post-2199-1176099286.jpgTristan having more fun with the horn. "Meadows"

post-2199-1176099593.jpgJaydin

post-2199-1176099618.jpgOur lazy friend :thumb:

post-2199-1176100053.jpgJaydin

post-2199-1176100100.jpgTristan

post-2199-1176100135.jpgkids coloring easter eggs

post-2199-1176100194.jpgDitto "campground"

post-2199-1176100239.jpgJaydin Finding easter eggs this morning :D

post-2199-1176100578.jpgSkylar and Chris

And No there isn't any of me.I am alway's the one taking the pics.

And my bike ,well let's just say I hate it and it is going back this week sometime for a faster one.Just :offtopic: me .Bad mistake.

Edited by Dani

Here are some more misc.pics for anyone who hasn't been to coral and wanted to see more pics of it.

post-2199-1176101709.jpgEntrance to riding at the meadows

post-2199-1176101738.jpg

post-2199-1176101765.jpg

post-2199-1176101793.jpg

post-2199-1176101827.jpg

post-2199-1176101853.jpg

post-2199-1176101887.jpg

post-2199-1176101917.jpg

post-2199-1176101947.jpg We did get alittle cloudy 1 day for a short time but that was it.

Edited by Dani

Hey Dani

Great meeing you and the gang

Here are a few of our pics

post-1646-1176148081.jpg our camp in the meadows

post-1646-1176148094.jpg space was at a premium but we made it work

post-1646-1176148146.jpg

post-1646-1176148174.jpg

post-1646-1176148193.jpg Our Group

post-1646-1176148210.jpg

space at a premium??? WTF?? I was lookin at those pics thinking, WOW, look at all the room. have you ever been up there on a long holiday weekend? ITS PACKED. My first time there, it amazed me how close your neighbors end up next to you. ITS CRAZY.

awesome pics. looks like a great weekend. :laughoff:

space at a premium??? WTF??[/size] I was lookin at those pics thinking, WOW, look at all the room. have you ever been up there on a long holiday weekend? ITS PACKED. My first time there, it amazed me how close your neighbors end up next to you. ITS CRAZY.

I guess I should clarify that that pic of the camp was taken on Sunday at like 2 PM so yeah ALLOT of folks had pulled out

Great shots Paul, what no pictures of the mcgyver repairs on the 450 :laughoff::laughoff:

Thanks for coming along what a great weekend . My weekend obsevations

you can fit 8 campers in a spot made for 3 campers

People at coral pink are really cool even when you overrun their camp trying to fit in

You can fix anything with bailing wire and zip ties :laughoff:

Late night star watching in the dunes with your better half really fun

It would be nice to have a warning about wheel loss problems on a quad before letting me ride it

VW beam cars can take the whoops just as fast as a quad

Coral Pink kicks azz :laughoff::laughoff:

space at a premium??? WTF?? I was lookin at those pics thinking, WOW, look at all the room. have you ever been up there on a long holiday weekend? ITS PACKED. My first time there, it amazed me how close your neighbors end up next to you. ITS CRAZY.

Paul you got some great pics.When we left sunday at 2 and drove by the meadows it was empty compared to Fri.night and sat.The ranger told me there was 85 rigs counted and 45 tents and the bikes were in the 100's or something like that.That was the count for the meadows,not even what the campground had and that was packed.

Edited by Dani

I guess I should clarify that that pic of the camp was taken on Sunday at like 2 PM so yeah ALLOT of folks had pulled out

Paul you got some great pics.When we left sunday at 2 and drove by the meadows it was empty compared to Fri.night and sat.The ranger told me there was 85 rigs counted and 45 tents and the bikes were in the 100's or something like that.That was the count for the meadows,not even what the campground had and that was packed.

Brice just for you!

Anything CAN be fixed with bailing wire, and tie wraps.. Oh and DO NOT put your seat in the nerf bars when working on the quad (can u say dumb a$$)

post-1646-1176157611.jpg bailing wire on a snapped battery post whne the air box brackets gave away

post-1646-1176157634.jpg re-used tie wraps on the back of the air box when the back clamps gave away

post-1646-1176157716.jpgbailing wire on the front of the air box when the fron brackets gave away

post-1646-1176157739.jpg yes I put the seat in the nerf bar!!!!!

The breakage was over the weekend. I have never had any troubles EVER with this quad, so it all happened on one trip.. Good thing I had McGyver (Brice) with me :D

It still starts believe or not!

Chris,

Is there a way to the dunes from the camp grounds that is sand and not hard ground?

What's happening Mark :laughoff: ! From the campsite it's all paved right to the dunes....everyone with paddles look like they are riding horses all the way to the sand, it's way ruff on the body. Only in the meadows is it sand to the dunes. I don't use paddles (cause I dont have any) but I let the air out of the tires to 3lbs, and it does just fine in the sand. It isn't crowded there, like some of the pictures you see of Dumont....the campground is relativley small, so the dunes aren't packed with loads of people. The trails are pretty cool, and there is a "One Way" wash that I would guess to be about 3-4 miles long which will take you to a trail that will take you on a "3 Hour Tour", maybe a little less but Gilligans Island just popped into my head.... :laughoff:

What's happening Mark :laughoff: ! From the campsite it's all paved right to the dunes....everyone with paddles look like they are riding horses all the way to the sand, it's way ruff on the body. Only in the meadows is it sand to the dunes. I don't use paddles (cause I dont have any) but I let the air out of the tires to 3lbs, and it does just fine in the sand. It isn't crowded there, like some of the pictures you see of Dumont....the campground is relativley small, so the dunes aren't packed with loads of people. The trails are pretty cool, and there is a "One Way" wash that I would guess to be about 3-4 miles long which will take you to a trail that will take you on a "3 Hour Tour", maybe a little less but Gilligans Island just popped into my head.... :laughoff:

Thanks Chris, we have only stayed in the meadow before, but not in the camp gronds. Might have to put a trailer behind the womans truck and bring it up, not keen on riding on my paddle on hard ground.

Thanks Chris, we have only stayed in the meadow before, but not in the camp gronds. Might have to put a trailer behind the womans truck and bring it up, not keen on riding on my paddle on hard ground.

The ride on the pavement is literally 1 minute....no biggie ! I dont see any need for the wifes truck and the trailer....too much effort. Anyway your 5r is way to big so you'll be in one of the big campsites at the end....your close brotha.

The ride on the pavement is literally 1 minute....no biggie ! I dont see any need for the wifes truck and the trailer....too much effort. Anyway your 5r is way to big so you'll be in one of the big campsites at the end....your close brotha.

Good to know, that is the only thing I hate about doing things the first time, is not knowing what to prepare for but with your guy's help it is much better.

Good to know, that is the only thing I hate about doing things the first time, is not knowing what to prepare for but with your guy's help it is much better.

We are always there to help anyway we can :ninja:

That is why we usually are the nice guy's finishing last and getting screwed by certain people.

But I am strong believer in karma .What goes around comes around.

Thats the best thing about this site....everyone seems to want to jump in to help.....cool sh*t huh ! And I dont know what the hell Dani is saying down there. :isbb: