Coral Pink Dunes

giannamyhero

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going memorial weekend ,we were there last year for memorial as well had a blast.We stay at pinewoods resort,full hook ups,bar, food etc..It has big sites as well.You can ride straight out of the campground.There are 12 sites total and we have 5 booked for that weekend .I think there are still some left.2/52 ft sites...3/32 ft sites left.or something like that.

is there a direct trail to duck creek (eagles nest)??to ride from

is there a direct trail to duck creek (eagles nest)??to ride from

I am not so sure about the names(eagles nest),as it was our first time last year riding in duck creek,but you leave the campsite to the right or to to the left and there are trails that take you where ever you want to go.By the village,pond,out in the middle of no where and all of the above.I am sorry i could'nt be more exact.If you call there they will tell you,as well dreamrr said he has a cabin right there so I am sure he will know.

We did not get to explore to much last time we were there, does any know if they have a hill there at all?

There is a big hill there,but from what i heard not as big as comp,but still big.I think I have a pic on my computer If I do i will post it.Check it when I get back from taking kids to school.

I am not so sure about the names(eagles nest),as it was our first time last year riding in duck creek,but you leave the campsite to the right or to to the left and there are trails that take you where ever you want to go.By the village,pond,out in the middle of no where and all of the above.I am sorry i could'nt be more exact.If you call there they will tell you,as well dreamrr said he has a cabin right there so I am sure he will know.

Yea to the village...I have been on most of the trails around there I believe there is one from the village to the rv resort it brings you out to the highway...Whats the # to the rv resort ??cause id rather stay there in the hauler than in the cabins it gets crowded in there with 4 other people staying in each one..

yea, there is a trail, but you have to cross the road, we do it all the time...you can pretty much go anywhere.......we camp off of Mamoth Creek road, out in the sticks, we even found a trail that goes all the way to swains creek...........next time your up there buy a map from Loose Wheels.....its a great map. Has all of the trails numbered and everything.

Edited by vegas400ex

First few times out we stayed in the campground was fun for kids when younger could play in

the trees . The only bad things about the campground are the 9:00 quiet time no generators

or running bikes or buggies after 9:00 so if its hot no generator no a/c.The other bad part is

you have to ride on pavement to get to dunes and tears up paddles.We now stay in the meadows you can ride all night and can run generator and no pavement.

Yea to the village...I have been on most of the trails around there I believe there is one from the village to the rv resort it brings you out to the highway...Whats the # to the rv resort ??cause id rather stay there in the hauler than in the cabins it gets crowded in there with 4 other people staying in each one..

http://www.pinewoodsresort.com/GroupFacilities.htm

I hope this helps :D

here is one hill but I don't think that is the biggest at coral pink

group site

little hill

group site

They aren't the best pics.sorry,probally didn't help :(

Thank you Dani as always you ROCK!! I might have to get a GPS and try to find that hill.

yea, there is a trail, but you have to cross the road, we do it all the time...you can pretty much go anywhere.......we camp off of Mamoth Creek road, out in the sticks, we even found a trail that goes all the way to swains creek...........next time your up there buy a map from Loose Wheels.....its a great map. Has all of the trails numbered and everything.

Hey Jay!!! yea i have a coupl eof those maps from Rod (loose wheels)..but have never opened them up :beercheers: we just usually take off and see where the trails goes

First few times out we stayed in the campground was fun for kids when younger could play in

the trees . The only bad things about the campground are the 9:00 quiet time no generators

or running bikes or buggies after 9:00 so if its hot no generator no a/c.The other bad part is

you have to ride on pavement to get to dunes and tears up paddles.We now stay in the meadows you can ride all night and can run generator and no pavement.

Brice they changed it to 9:00 to 10:00pm. :headbang1::beercheers:

I am always on vegas time when we go so we are turning the gen.on at 8:00am. were bad.nobody has ever said anything to us. :D

Thanks for the info Dani. Now my kids are older camping in the meadows works alot better for us

when doing alot of riding in and out of camp. Plus our group has been known to be up late and be

a little loud at times. If the kids were still little I would still stay in campground its a lot nicer and

more fun for the kids when not riding. :beercheers::headbang1::D

Thanks for the info Dani. Now my kids are older camping in the meadows works alot better for us

when doing alot of riding in and out of camp. Plus our group has been known to be up late and be

a little loud at times. If the kids were still little I would still stay in campground its a lot nicer and

I agree.If my little boy's were older I would probally do the same. :D

How is the meadow area? havent been to to coral in a loooong time

Ok you guy's for everyone that keeps saying it is going to be very cold there easter weekend when we go.I have started the daily weather watching and it is going to be.........

Sunny 70 to 75 during the day,which is nice riding weather if i might say ,and the night's are going to be in the mid 40's,ok alittle cold.But the more you drink the toastier you get,pluss a good fire,good laughs,sweat shirts,sweat pant's.ugg boots and you are ready to rock -n- roll...The standard :laughoff: of camping :beercheers:

Eff Coral before Memorial day!!!!! Last Memorial day it was 32 at night!!!!!!!! :beercheers:

Craig that was a fluke,I was there last year in march,2x in april and on mother's day in may,and the first week in june all nice weather.The pics i posted were in march,I even had the date right on the camera. :laughoff: You want to talk about cold last memorial we were in duck creek,and it flippin snowed on us.But we still rode while it was snowing,it was cold but cool,only 1 bad day,the rest was nice..Ahhh! don't be a chicken. :smoker: J/K

How is the meadow area? havent been to to coral in a loooong time

Staying in the meadows is like going to Dumont no bathroom or water or trees but its

alot closer to the good riding and its free. I also like being able to go on a night ride if you

want to.

• 2 weeks later...