Best sand paddle for a Honda 250 2 Stroke

Handy

Dirtbike indeed, 01 CR250

Jason: GPR Steering Stabilizer,FMF gold series pipe,new FMF shorty siliencer,revauled suspension,Excel wheels,Kevlar clutch,V-force carbon pro series reeds,Renthal rear sprocket,DID gold chain,Boyesen case covers,Allumium Radiator guards,Oversized tank

They were installed when I bought the bike. I buy things off of craigslist and the nifty nickel; I can't afford the whole new thing.

And no, the King isn't too much bite; I had the same paddle on my last bike.

I like a good solid hook up. Thanks for the suggestions. I figured that there wasn't a WHOLE lot of variety in the dirtbike market like there is for quad paddles, just wanted to be sure, thanks for the help guys.

There is alot of variety it all depends on rim size... Me only having a 18" rim im very limited. Those with 19" rims can get a bunch of diffrent paddle combos from AMS, Chinsing, Kings, Skat Track, and there are a couple others.. in various cup sizes and patterns. Where as i only have 2 choices and 1 cup pattern... 8 cup in either a kings or shitsing... I could squeeze a 120wide 10 cup on there but run the risk of it being too wide and rubbing the swingarm. I believe skat trak has 5 or 6 diffrent paddle styles along with as many cups as you can dream to put on your bike..