Need some wheels

dunefreak

Well, last weekend me and dunieminkie were blasting across the woops going to comp and smacked a basketball sized rock sitting at the top of one of the woops. :rainbow1: Oops.

post-3-1138128620_thumb.jpg

So now I need some wheels. I want to get some decent (strong) wheels. The spare set I have- one of them got bent went I landed bad and broke my spindle on NewYears weekend. :laughoff: I will probably need 15x4 or 4.5 I think. I am running 15x5.90 implements. Anyone know of the best place to get em for cheap?

Damn freak your hard on your stuff.. lol.. 2 sets of wheels in 3 weeks.. :D

I have a Hillbilly idea... You have one good wheel from each set... just swap a tire over to get you by until you get new ones.. :D

Looks like your implements are workin on goin kaput too... Noticing the cracks right around where the bead is..

cracks??? :laughing: I think your seeing the tire sealer that seeped out a bit while driving. :thumb: The tires are still in good shape- still going to use em unless I find a set I like better.

I dont think SSC supports the Wide 5 pattern or even makes Spindles for them... Im pretty sure Freak is stuck w/ his current style... and as light as his car is this way is no big deal... not heavy enough to put that much force like copper did over on GD.. :D

I dont think SSC supports the Wide 5 pattern or even makes Spindles for them... Im pretty sure Freak is stuck w/ his current style... and as light as his car is this way is no big deal... not heavy enough to put that much force like copper did over on GD.. :D

Can't say I'm not keeping an eye out for the brutha!