Midknight Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 whos in? im just goin for the weekend.. maybe ill run into someone??? Quote
CaptNkllm Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 ill be there more than likely. with family of course. Quote
DP315 Posted March 17, 2007 Posted March 17, 2007 I'll be out there with a huge group. with any luck I'll have the new R1 banshee out. I'm taking it down to have a dyno done and fuel re-mapped so it should be out. Quote
Midknight Posted March 18, 2007 Author Posted March 18, 2007 niiiiceeee.. well im going to be camping near the enterence to comp hill... Quote
Midknight Posted March 26, 2007 Author Posted March 26, 2007 ya i beleave i saw u out there with that banshee.. because it didnt sound like a 2 stoke at all... lol.... does it have a turbo on it.. because the banshee i saw had a turbo.. or sounded like it... Quote
DP315 Posted March 26, 2007 Posted March 26, 2007 My bike was the red one. I was out at the hill a bunch trying to put some time on the bike. I think the bike you saw was blue/white/black ? It had a hyabusa with a turbo at 243HP. That thing was ultra fast. He was on radar up the hill at 83mph . I only hit 68mph :worthless_without_pics: with about 120HP Quote
Midknight Posted March 27, 2007 Author Posted March 27, 2007 yep that was the guy. ya he was hella fast.. i was sitting at the top getting a signal on my phone and i just see that guy blaire up the hill and im like sh*t GOTTA GO!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.