Tires...

PiercedBoy

Gee, it would"t be the 20,000 lb brick behind you ,and the airbags making u squirly would it? :beerpint:

I had it weighed on monday,fully loaded 15,743,,,so no im squrily just going down thw street with no trailer,like Ive been drinkking :shocked2: this was before i even had the trailer,my bfg`s never did that,its even better when i have a load :flipoff: when i load it wright!

those rims on top are bitchn,i like those,ps i have toyos and and there squirly,has anybody else have a problem????? :flipoff:

Not me. My truck actually handles better (more stable) than the stock tires I had on there from the factory- towing or not. I think maybe it has something to do with your truck being a Ford or something. j/k :beerpint:

What size tires are on yours kenny?? Im thinkin maybe too much sidewall flex?? not enough air in the tires??

I have the Toyos 38x15.5x20. They have good sidewall strength. Make sure you run them at the right pressure. I put mine at 45 psi and they still ride kinda good. By the way 50 psi max for my tires. Even as big as my truck is, it never gets squirly on me.