Tires...

PiercedBoy

The MT's are a really good all-around tire. The traction is great, plus they are quite. The load rating is also higher on these tires than most AT's. The wear is great. And above all that they look bitchin! :mc_smiley: Do a search on all the off road sites and you will see the Toyo MT recommended most. Just my $.02. :shocked2:

So i've decided 18s these are some i've found that I like. And YES I will be 6 lug, installing my '03 siverado rear end w/ 4.56 that i got for $200 :mc_smiley:

Weld knock off... MB wheels Gunner 6 $222.00ea

mbmgu6.c.ang.jpg

or

Weld Velociti 6 $498.00ea :headbang: :shocked2:

wldve6.c.ang.jpg

I like em both. I would definitely go w/ the first ones though- mostly because the price difference and actually I think they look a bit bitter too.

How do the look bitter? Did you mean better? :mc_smiley: I never knew rims could be sour!

I like the first ones too, cant beat a price like that. By the way, let me know when you are going to go buy them. A friend of mine and Craig's is a manager for Dicount and can hook you up with a sweet deal on the MB's. :shocked2:

I have had good luck with good year mt/r's in 33x12.5 the set on my samurai are 3+ yrs old and still look brand new... well sorta...

and the bfg's at's that i ran on my current truck and my previous dodge were great tires as well...

I have had good luck with good year mt/r's in 33x12.5 the set on my samurai are 3+ yrs old and still look brand new... well sorta...

and the bfg's at's that i ran on my current truck and my previous dodge were great tires as well...

A friend of mine has the Goodyears on his truck and Bronco. I still like the Toyo's better. What it comes down to is what do you want to spend? If you just want an all terrain, the Nitto Terra Grappler is a really good tire also. Both my father-in-law & Craig are running them on their trucks and really like them.

I couldnt complain about the set on my dodge... 285/75/16's w/ a couple hundred miles on em for 50 bucks... thats right 50 bucks for all 4.. :D My new set for my sonoma i wasnt that lucky... 600 bucks for those...

you call that a truck?????, :beerpint::flipoff: :shocked2:

So i've decided 18s these are some i've found that I like. And YES I will be 6 lug, installing my '03 siverado rear end w/ 4.56 that i got for $200 :beerpint:

Weld knock off... MB wheels Gunner 6 $222.00ea

mbmgu6.c.ang.jpg

or

Weld Velociti 6 $498.00ea :shocked2: :flipoff:

wldve6.c.ang.jpg

those rims on top are bitchn,i like those,ps i have toyos and and there squirly,has anybody else have a problem????? :shocked2: