rhino cage

Warrior07

who in town know's someone that makes a 4 seat cage for a rhino in vegas 2-3 inches shorter than stock for a decent price . :ban-split:

Matt at carson trailer on boulder highway, Nevada offroad buggy sells them, the custom shop,also a shop off trop on industrial i dont remember the name,and a guy i met at the cleanup named paul has a shop over off of craig by the I-15 ,its called burnham motorsports i believe, most fabricators in town have jumped on the rhino fab deal now so there is quite a few places in town that will do them

who in town know's someone that makes a 4 seat cage for a rhino in vegas 2-3 inches shorter than stock for a decent price . :dunno:

Pete it was nice to meet you and be careful whe you get a cage as most of them do not leave much room in the rear and if a adult is ever going to ride back there it is a head banger. I started on mine yesterday and spent about 4 hours on it and just need to finish some x bracing and weld it up and then off to powder coat for the finishing touch. I will show you some pics when done or you can see it if you cna make it out to Sand hollow for Easter. :worthless_without_pics:

Pete it was nice to meet you and be careful whe you get a cage as most of them do not leave much room in the rear and if a adult is ever going to ride back there it is a head banger. I started on mine yesterday and spent about 4 hours on it and just need to finish some x bracing and weld it up and then off to powder coat for the finishing touch. I will show you some pics when done or you can see it if you cna make it out to Sand hollow for Easter. :worthless_without_pics:

also if you ar eputting an upper light bar on it make it fold down or detachable!!! WW dont have alot of room with the beds..mine is solid mount ..I need to have it cut off :dunno: and made into a fold down

Yes do not forget the lights. I will mont mine below the top bar so I will not need to remove the light bar but my rhino will not fit so i take the cage off each freakn time. So now I need a new trailer, well maybe in a few months.

Yes do not forget the lights. I will mont mine below the top bar so I will not need to remove the light bar but my rhino will not fit so i take the cage off each freakn time. So now I need a new trailer, well maybe in a few months.

just make it fold down!!! eff taking the cage off every time..

so i have someone i know selling a 2 time used dragon fire cage with cooler rack already powder for 1200.00

does that sound like a good deal it does to me :beercheers:

post-638-1175127543.jpg

is DFR's cages lower? I would say thats a good deal if its powdercoated to the color you want..

I did a bolt on cage to the original for $500 looks like he's charging a few $$ more now http://pvazfabrication.com/RhinoMuleRangerAccessories.htm

is DFR's cages lower? I would say thats a good deal if its powdercoated to the color you want..

I did a bolt on cage to the original for $500 looks like he's charging a few $$ more now http://pvazfabrication.com/RhinoMuleRangerAccessories.htm

actually the cage i just bought it . its like 1 3/4 inches taller than stock taking up the leftover space under the beds so i'm going to have to airdown hopefully it airsdown a good 2 inches we'll see i'll have to do a test airdown (copy that roger ) :beercheers: