Protect that bling!

dunefreak

Just before I brought my new sandcar out for it's maiden voyage I was stressing about all the little areas of the car that were inevitably gonna get chipped, kicked, scraped, etc. It was only a day before I planned on leaving so I was kinda pissed I didn't have more time to get my car over to someone to put on some clear bra protection. I had this done on my last car and I had excellent results with it. It holds up great against sandblasting and especially to people's feet kicking it inside the car. I just wanted to give a huge thanks to Craig (itsstock), Ken'sColor's helper. He came TO MY HOUSE on less than a day's notice and hooked up my car in the areas that worried me the most about chips, etc. Thanks again Craig!

This stuff rocks. :D You can barely even see it too after it is applied.

post-3-1175144819.jpg

post-3-1175144860.jpg

post-3-1175144919.jpg

I had him do the center console, all the areas around your feet that you might bang your feet into or up against while driving, and also had him do the front of my tie rods to help keep the sandblasting and dulling to a minimum. :beercheers:

way cool pete way to protect :ahhhhh: i'll have to get ahold of craig to for he rhino since i'll be getting blasted on by the rails and such. :laughoff::thumb: hey craig if you read this pm we'll talk (also we have customers looking for clear bra . rather give the bizz to you :thumb:

:D

Just before I brought my new sandcar out for it's maiden voyage I was stressing about all the little areas of the car that were inevitably gonna get chipped, kicked, scraped, etc. It was only a day before I planned on leaving so I was kinda pissed I didn't have more time to get my car over to someone to put on some clear bra protection. I had this done on my last car and I had excellent results with it. It holds up great against sandblasting and especially to people's feet kicking it inside the car. I just wanted to give a huge thanks to Craig (itsstock), Ken'sColor's helper. He came TO MY HOUSE on less than a day's notice and hooked up my car in the areas that worried me the most about chips, etc. Thanks again Craig!

This stuff rocks. :D You can barely even see it too after it is applied.

post-3-1175144819.jpg

post-3-1175144860.jpg

post-3-1175144919.jpg

I had him do the center console, all the areas around your feet that you might bang your feet into or up against while driving, and also had him do the front of my tie rods to help keep the sandblasting and dulling to a minimum. :thumb:

:D:laughoff: Hey Pete thank's for the plug If anybody want's it done pm me or call 524.9564 thank's again Pete :thumb: :ahhhhh:

good luck with the new company guys, just work hard and try and take care of people.

you will do fine. :laughing: take care........

as for me I think im going to Quit my new business........ :beercheers:

Hey Rick, not for nothin why would you quit your new venture? there seems to be a market.....kinda niche market and it seems that sand people are within that niche. As far as my new company it's kinda funny when one operates on limited or skewed information. And then from only one perspective. But so you know I have been in business in Las Vegas for 17 yrs doing the same thing. the "NEW SHOP" is simply an expansion of what I have been working on for 17 yrs. Craig has been installing clear paint protection for several years.

As for ItsStock and myself getting Petes Rail hooked up, heres some more info you may not have had. A large part of my business comes from the place Pete works, in other words We work in the same place. Craig and I took it upon ourselves to make sure we took care of our FRIEND who was heading to Dumont in less than 24 hrs and none of us wanted to see his new rail scratched up. So we did what has always worked for me we just got it done period end of story.

Oh and by the way after several PMs from you and a few from your Customer and having an appointment set............................ Never saw him so I never got a chance to take care of him. But I did try.

You are not asking for advice but I will offer this one up

Quitters never win

Winners never quit

• 1 month later...

Hey dune, I was thinking of fabbing up a consol for my rails like what you have, is that something the builder makes or could be bought seperatly from somewhere? I will build my own if I have to, but I would rather not spend the time to prototype it out right now, too busy doing super hero stuff and all... :thumbsdown:

Hey dune, I was thinking of fabbing up a consol for my rails like what you have, is that something the builder makes or could be bought seperatly from somewhere? I will build my own if I have to, but I would rather not spend the time to prototype it out right now, too busy doing super hero stuff and all... :thumbsdown:

haha I hear ya.

I THINK Larry uses an outside guy that does sheetmetal fabwork. I remember when he was building my car he said he had to pick it up from the guy that makes em. I could find out if you want me too. Just let me know and I'll shoot em an e-mail or call him.

haha I hear ya.

I THINK Larry uses an outside guy that does sheetmetal fabwork. I remember when he was building my car he said he had to pick it up from the guy that makes em. I could find out if you want me too. Just let me know and I'll shoot em an e-mail or call him.

If someone is building them for him for his rails I wouldn't want to take his design, I just thought someone may be selling them to rails and until I gt the time to come up with my own I thought it would be a nice touch for my rails......

So yeah, if you don't mind giving someone uh holla and seeing what the deal is i'd appreciate it...

Soon as you find out, just put the letter "S" ontop of a big boom lights that shoot up into the sky and I will find you.... :laughoff:

If someone is building them for him for his rails I wouldn't want to take his design, I just thought someone may be selling them to rails and until I gt the time to come up with my own I thought it would be a nice touch for my rails......

So yeah, if you don't mind giving someone uh holla and seeing what the deal is i'd appreciate it...

Soon as you find out, just put the letter "S" ontop of a big boom lights that shoot up into the sky and I will find you.... :ninja:

:2cents::laughoff: ok

Why S though? :beerpint: :dance: