Jump to content

itsstock

Members
  • Posts

    53
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by itsstock

  1. :no_no: MY MY $HIT IS SHINEY .AFTER :laughoff: :ahhhhh:
  2. you wanna get beat by the Dale again !
  3. WTF No Beer guess I'll have to bring
  4. :argue: Where is Amargoda? is that next to Amargosa? (spell check)
  5. Hey Pete we are going to Amargosa this weekend wanna go? later Craig
  6. OUCH :blush: :blush:
  7. :mc_smiley: Get a hold of Ken's Colors he will be doing those in his new shop or pm him :
  8. :angry2:
  9. Nice Ride
  10. NICE
  11. :eatdrink021:
  12. Hey Pete thank's for the plug If anybody want's it done pm me or call 524.9564 thank's again Pete :ahhhhh:
  13. itsstock

    bbq

    Count me in you guy's are in for :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie:
  14. That's funny chit
  15. I think the truck is crooked :dance:
  16. :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: As always I was up front glad my honey is allright just can't stop :dance: every time I see it
  17. Polish it and put Paint Protection on it !!! :dunce:
  18. Hey Eric nice pics
  19. Hey Pete I thought you liked my video :2gunsfiring: didn't get stuck all weekend you just have to know how to drive your ride :mc_smiley: and not be STUPID
  20. Nice pic of my dale I got it broke on Sun are you ready
×
×
  • Create New...