Warranty issues with 5th wheel company

CaptNkllm

Try reporting it to the BBB, they will write them and once they know they might get a bad name they might jump up to fix things? Try that?

they are not a member!! lol does no good to file.

try calling Cals and telling them you have warranty work needing done and see what happens. kind of comical. Cal himself is a numbnut. I hope he goes bankrupt ( not really ) (i take that back the numbnut).

Pat Clark Pontiac is fixing it and Mr Guy who works in the back is a great help on repairs. They have my business from now on. call them with any repair work and they will probably take care of it.

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

Here's the rumor on the street so to speak. at Wheelers they charge $125 an hour if your a schmoe off the street to do repairs. If you are a warranty customer, you think the manufacturer gives them $125.. HE!! NO

so they will get to it when they get to it..

I have heard that there are portable guys that come to your home that have allot of the manufacture authorizations and they get it done in your driveway!

Thats what I'm going to do next time!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't bet on that, bring your non dealer bought auto to the dealer when there busy and see how long it will sit there!

Most good RV dealer's will deal with you when you price match just tell them what you can buy it for else where and compare apples to apples.

Captnkllm call the manufacture and tell them that you are having problems getting it fixed and they will deal with the dealer.

actually your car wont sit longer no matter where you bought it,, calling the manufacturer does nothing . each dealer is treated like an independent so they can sell multiple makes. its in there contract that they dont have to work on anyone's trailers and the companys can do nothing about it. i had a run in like this at jonnie walker. i switched service advisors and have never been happier. it turns out there service dept. had just 1 jerk. now that i deal with someone else i get quick and friendlly service. oh yeah i bought my trailer in cali.

they are not a member!! lol does no good to file.

try calling Cals and telling them you have warranty work needing done and see what happens. kind of comical. Cal himself is a numbnut. I hope he goes bankrupt ( not really ) (i take that back the numbnut).

Pat Clark Pontiac is fixing it and Mr Guy who works in the back is a great help on repairs. They have my business from now on. call them with any repair work and they will probably take care of it.

Capt

will they work on warriors with extended warrantys ?

Here's the rumor on the street so to speak. at Wheelers they charge $125 an hour if your a schmoe off the street to do repairs. If you are a warranty customer, you think the manufacturer gives them $125.. HE!! NO

so they will get to it when they get to it..

I have heard that there are portable guys that come to your home that have allot of the manufacture authorizations and they get it done in your driveway!

Thats what I'm going to do next time!

that is true, but think about this.........WW, or keystone sells them the trailer for less than 50 percent of what you pay for it. Then, they hire mr. DEE DEE DEE @ 9 bucks an hour to do warranty work.....no matter if they have to work on your shiat for 3 hours, or 3 months....they are still coming out WAAAAAAY ahead

Pete

I called Weekend warrior. They told me that as long as the shop calls and may have to send in pcs of the work to be done etc. They will almost let any shop do warranty work. Just have to get pre-approved before hand.

PM if you are interested or inneed of another shop they gave me. They said thos shop gets haulers in and out same day unless parts are needed.

Jonnie walker did work on my WW after I refused to go back to wheelers.

Warranty or not I will never go back to Wheelers again...

(Long, long story)

Learn to do as much as you can yourself because warranty or not if your in the middle of the desert and the $hit hits the fan, your fixen it or going home...