NewDuneAngel Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 Hey everyone! If you don't know me..I am racnjasen's girlfriend, Shayne. You might know me as the girl who loves stale mallows! (Thanks to Wingnut)! Well, we are going to Arizona for 3 days before Jasen moves to the wild wild west (St. Louis). If there is anyone who could watch Odie, our big baby, for a couple days, Please let us know. I would be so grateful and I could bring you beer or um....take you to dinner???? Thank you! Shayne and Jasen :smoker: Quote
NewDuneAngel Posted April 3, 2007 Author Posted April 3, 2007 Hey everyone! If you don't know me..I am racnjasen's girlfriend, Shayne. You might know me as the girl who loves stale mallows! (Thanks to Wingnut)! Well, we are going to Arizona for 3 days before Jasen moves to the wild wild west (St. Louis). If there is anyone who could watch Odie, our big baby, for a couple days, Please let us know. I would be so grateful and I could bring you beer or um....take you to dinner???? Thank you! Shayne and Jasen :smoker: I forgot to add that he is house trained!!! He does not bite!!! A little dingy sometimes but I'm his mom. I can say that! Nobody else can! ha ha! Quote
Cracker Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 (edited) What are the dates? How's he with other dogs? Edited April 3, 2007 by Cracker Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 I forgot to add that he is house trained!!! He does not bite!!! A little dingy sometimes but I'm his mom. I can say that! Nobody else can! ha ha! a little dingy???? yeah let me know the dates, Odie can come play with Duc and Ren Quote
vegas style Posted April 4, 2007 Posted April 4, 2007 i might be able to help also. as long as he knows my cat isnt scared and has all his claws.... Quote
NewDuneAngel Posted April 4, 2007 Author Posted April 4, 2007 a little dingy???? yeah let me know the dates, Odie can come play with Duc and Ren ha ha hah a! He is VERY smart! hee hee! Thanks for the offer. The dates are April 16 to the 18th. Quote
NewDuneAngel Posted April 4, 2007 Author Posted April 4, 2007 What are the dates? How's he with other dogs? Thanks Cracker! I appreciate the offer. ... He is good with most dogs but it depends on the dog. Male dogs that still have their cajones are not so good for him. Plus ones that are protective aren't compatible either b/c he is a deaf puppy!!! Thanks anyway! Much gratitude! Quote
NewDuneAngel Posted April 4, 2007 Author Posted April 4, 2007 i might be able to help also. as long as he knows my cat isnt scared and has all his claws.... Thanks Steve! I think Odie would just chase the cat. It's not his meal of choice. .. I am going to see what Jasen thinks. Thank you so much for your offer. I really appreciate it! Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 (edited) BEWARE OF THIS DOG! HE WILL TEASE YOU AND DO THINGS LIKE THIS! SLEEP ON YOUR SOFA SAY THINGS LIKE I AM COLD GET ME A FUGGIN BLANKET! AND THEN IGNORE YOU THE WHOLE TIME HE IS WITH YOU! :mc_smiley: SHAYNE CALL ME I WILL WATCH HIM....... UNLESS I SPOILED HIM TOOOOOOOO MUCH LAST TIME! Edited April 5, 2007 by SAND~~SNAKE Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 awweee look perfect match for jim... both deaf as a doorknob!! Quote
wingnut Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 awweee look perfect match for jim... both deaf as a doorknob!! Thats funny!!!!! Nick will u watch Bella when I need a dog sitter. You two have matching Quote
Warrior07 Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 nick please change your aviator it's kinda not scary but i can't put the word to it . oh i got it disturbing every time i scroll down it like pops out at me sorry Quote
NewDuneAngel Posted April 5, 2007 Author Posted April 5, 2007 BEWARE OF THIS DOG! HE WILL TEASE YOU AND DO THINGS LIKE THIS! SLEEP ON YOUR SOFA SAY THINGS LIKE I AM COLD GET ME A FUGGIN BLANKET! AND THEN IGNORE YOU THE WHOLE TIME HE IS WITH YOU! SHAYNE CALL ME I WILL WATCH HIM....... UNLESS I SPOILED HIM TOOOOOOOO MUCH LAST TIME! Oh my gosh! You rock Uncle Jim!!!! I love those pics. Those are great!!! ha ha! Thank you so much. I will have jase call you with details b/c first I don't have your ## and he knows what is really going on. Thanks again!!! I totally appreciate it!!! And yes, you do spoil him but it's ok b/c we do too!!! Shayne Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 (edited) Thats funny!!!!! Nick will u watch Bella when I need a dog sitter. You two have matching Craig thats some funny sh*t! NICK AND BELLA BOTH HAVE WOUNDED EYEBALLS Edited April 5, 2007 by SAND~~SNAKE Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 5, 2007 Posted April 5, 2007 Thats funny!!!!! Nick will u watch Bella when I need a dog sitter. You two have matching Ill watch both of them for ya any time Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 6, 2007 Posted April 6, 2007 you can puppy sit this one......careful he has an attitude Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.