off road lights

Gazlay43

depends on your budget but i have 2 of those Hella rallye 4000 HIDs on my gmc that i found for 700bucks for the set on ebay and their the best things ever.. theres some guy on race-dezert.com making the halogen rallye4000 into HIDs with a conversion kit and i think their around 600 for a set, i want 2 more HIDs for my ford now(4 HIDs). if you dont want or cant afford HID, id go with hella, KC, Pro Comp, they make good stuff, theres a million ways to go, but a good buy are those hella 500 driving lights, their nothing crazy but they do a good job for being like 70$ a pair, you could get like 15pairs of those for the price of a set of HIDs!!

I had the eagle eye 6" round hid's on my rail. They were the worthless. the lights would shake and would easily out drive the lights. I changed to the Vision X lights and love them. Stay away from the Eagle Eyes.

I had the eagle eye 6" round hid's on my rail. They were the worthless. the lights would shake and would easily out drive the lights. I changed to the Vision X lights and love them. Stay away from the Eagle Eyes.

Dave the 8" oval Eagle Eye HID's work awesome.