Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Is everyone cool with the camp spot????

I'm going to stay in the hard stuff so Terry doesn't get stuck.

Edited by JoeDuner
Posted

Your going now? When are you going and coming back???

Today he told me he's going out sometime Friday afternoon and has to come back about 2 PM on Sat.

I still can't decide if I should bring the rail or just the 2 wheeler. :ahhhhh: I think I might come out Fri late afternoon or night.

Posted

Today he told me he's going out sometime Friday afternoon and has to come back about 2 PM on Sat.

I still can't decide if I should bring the rail or just the 2 wheeler. :barf: I think I might come out Fri late afternoon or night.

Cool, are you crashing with me until Sunday? Should be awesome!!! :ahhhhh:

Posted

I like the C-9 area. Like i posted in the thread earlier. Verizon gets service. I have another buddy(RacerX) coming out as well.

Oh, you said hard pack. I thought you meant somewhere else. Is Terry camping with you then?

I personally thought it was kinda soft over there last trip out. Why the hell do you need cel service in the dunes. :barf: :ahhhhh:

Posted

Let me know where you want to be or post it up. I'm cool anywhere. I just need to know as soon as possible.

I don't really care where either, unless it is out on that rocky crap out by 9 :ahhhhh: :barf: . I was just concerned about Terry gettin the M/H stuck if he plans on camping with us over by C9/10.

Posted

Cool, are you crashing with me until Sunday? Should be awesome!!! :ahhhhh:

Yeah if the offer still stands. I'd appreciate it. I will probably stay till Sunday I suppose. Think I should bring the car or just 2 wheel it?

Posted

Yeah, I'll be in that area but in the harder stuff. If it looks soft, I'll pull somewhere else and give you a call so you can post it up on the site.

Posted

Yeah if the offer still stands. I'd appreciate it. I will probably stay till Sunday I suppose. Think I should bring the car or just 2 wheel it?

CAR!!

You going to need my trailer Pete?

Posted

CAR!!

You going to need my trailer Pete?

Yeah I'm leaning towards that. I might bring the car and the 2 wheeler. Let me talk with Bert tomorrow. He might be able to bring car out, but he'll have to leave with it when he splits at about 2 ish on Saturday. :laughoff: Let me think about it and I'll let you know by tomorrow. Cool?

Posted

Yeah I'm leaning towards that. I might bring the car and the 2 wheeler. Let me talk with Bert tomorrow. He might be able to bring car out, but he'll have to leave with it when he splits at about 2 ish on Saturday. :laughoff: Let me think about it and I'll let you know by tomorrow. Cool?

Not a problem, there's room on the trailer for the car and the bike. You can come get it friday or whenever. If your going to come out you realy don't want your car leaving that early do you?

Joe, why don't you camp where we did for the clean up if you don't want to go to #9 :D I really don't like getting stuck, takes a lot of fun out of the trip you know what I mean?

Posted

Sorry to rain on your parade but Dumont is closed that weekend they are doing some construction. Just thought I would save you some time and fuel...

Posted

Does anybody going this weekend have a Nitrogen set up? I really need to fill my shocks and wont have time to get it done. I will pay what ever the going rate is.

Thanks Justin

Posted

Not a problem, there's room on the trailer for the car and the bike. You can come get it friday or whenever. If your going to come out you realy don't want your car leaving that early do you?

Joe, why don't you camp where we did for the clean up if you don't want to go to #9 :D I really don't like getting stuck, takes a lot of fun out of the trip you know what I mean?

OK, Terry. I'll probably call you tomorrow sometime and discuss the details. When are you planning on leaving?

what are you talking about construction on the new road or are you just jealous????

:laughoff::laughoff: He's just jealous Steve. :laughoff::laughoff:

Posted

Does anybody going this weekend have a Nitrogen set up? I really need to fill my shocks and wont have time to get it done. I will pay what ever the going rate is.

Thanks Justin

Sorry I do not.

Hey where are you and Tim (linodriver) gonna be camped at? With Joe Duner or somewhere else?

Posted

Sorry to rain on your parade but Dumont is closed that weekend they are doing some construction. Just thought I would save you some time and fuel...

I just called the BLm office and they said in no way was the road being closed for the weekend.. just a little tid bit info for everybody heading out there this weekend :ninja:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...