Dumont TRT meeting

The next TRT meeting is next Tuesday the 17th. If anybody from Vegas is interested in going I have seats available in my truck. This meeting will be discussing fee's and a new surprise that I can't discuss right now. To say the least it is an important meeting and if you can attend I highly recommend that you do. The last meeting with DDR and guests was one of the best we have ever had and the TRT loves having your opinions presented. Please make every effort to attend and let me know if you want a ride down. I will be leaving at about 7 AM.

Terry

I'll be there Terry, let me know whatever you need me to do, and if anyone wants to come the night prior and cookout and hang around here, my place is open and have plenty of space, have the hauler right outside as well, hope to see some or alot there....Semper Fi, Woody :laughoff:

I really wish I could attend. Unfortunately, being at a new job, no time off available yet. I hope the meeting goes well. I need to get with vicki and see if she has figured out the position she was talkin to me about at the cleanup. something to do with new accounts.

I wish I could miss work to go if it was on a weekend no problem. I would like to thank all

the DDR people that can make it to represent all our views thank you so much for

going and representing the Dumont comunity. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

What is the round time time when going to these meetings? I dont see why I could not go.....

Meeting starts at 10:00 and usually ends at 2:00. Usually back in Vegas by 4:30 or so.

I'll be there Terry, let me know whatever you need me to do, and if anyone wants to come the night prior and cookout and hang around here, my place is open and have plenty of space, have the hauler right outside as well, hope to see some or alot there....Semper Fi, Woody :laughoff:

ok woody save me a bed im coming all the way from victorville. and terry save me a seat. and if they dont share pizza im gonna have me a catered meal sent in :finger: