Stolen Bike

Stolen last night, 2005 Suzuki 1,000. Someone broke into the daughters car totaly destroyed the drivers window and got the door opener to the garage.

Really think they were after the raptor but it wasn't there so instead took the street bike. Stolen from the north east part of town by Helen Herr Elem. school, sunrise area. A$$holes!!!!!!!!!!! It's really a shame to think it may be someone you know!

Edited by BALL-N-CHAIN

WOW!!!! Dang girl that really sucks. :headbang1:

It's got to be someone that knows you or possibly a neighbor. :mc_smiley:

I don't live out that way but leave my quad and rail NOT locked up in the garage. :ban-split:

I think I going to do that now. :DDRrocks:

I hope you find that a$$hole & :headbang1:

Edited by Grimace

That is B.S. !!!! :smoker: If you come and go like most of us..through the garage door, everyone see's what you have. And I have a bad habit of leaving the garage doors open all the time. There is a lock button on the wall mounted opener, this allows you to keep the remotes in your car but the remote will not open the door if it is locked (most newer models). This happend to us too ! were all victims ! But we caught the guy....the biggest VATO I have ever seen....I knew it was him cause he was riding MY BIKE !!!! I called the cops, cause there was no way in hell I was taking him on. :laughoff: ....good luck, and lock um up !