Tires for New 2500HD

I don't know the max size you can run but check out Nitto or Toyo Tires. They make some nice tires that should fit...I got 34 inch Nitto's to fit under my stock Dodge......Sandsnake has some bitchin Toyo's under his stock Chevy

I don't know the max size you can run but check out Nitto or Toyo Tires. They make some nice tires that should fit...I got 34 inch Nitto's to fit under my stock Dodge......Sandsnake has some bitchin Toyo's under his stock Chevy

Same tires as I am running. :banghead:

DuneFreak has 33" Toyos under his stock truck... a little trim if memory serves me right and adjust the torsions :D

Yep, just like ISBB said....

I have the 33x12.5x18's. You have to trim the fender liner and bumper facia a lil bit, but they fit with the torsions turned up a bit. It still rides nice too. Is your's the new body style or the Silverado classic like the 06's?

Here's my ride with the Toyo 33's...

2662DSCN24551.jpg

2662DSCN2458.jpg

My brother-in-law has 285's on his truck with a leveling kit (about $300.00)

leveling kit? on a Chevy??? :banghead: Sounds like someone took his money for turning the torsions up. And don't say it's for different torsion keys- those don't do sh*t. :banghead: