Gazlay43

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out S/U

Got killer deals right now!

:bump:

Whats awesome about SU, is there customer service. Not many other companies bring a semi trailer to the dunes and will work on customer cars out there. I think that is soooo awesome.

well , monter rails were desighned from the outset to be sand cars, i was at therer debute for the first car, and i know antonio.

ron owned toy box motorsports and i spent 6 months talking with him getting ready for him to biuld my car. (at this time there were no monster rails) i was going to biuld a desert dynamics car. If it were not for dd deciding to screw around on deliveries to the smaller shops, and delay frames ron would have built dragon tails ( my green car) he is a good builder and does put quality into what he does. no monster is not the best but what is ??

to me the answer is what fits you and your style of driving.

funcos are nice they had breaking frame problems for a while and i like jumping thats why i ruled them out 3 years ago. but thats my opinion. with 18" of travel they are a well handling car. i was racing autocross style with a funco the day i blew my 454 but thats was caused from a lose distributor. i made more power than the funco but its handing abaility of those buggies kept him on me like white on rice. i do respect there handling ability for sure :bump:

Whats cool about Funco, If they have the same problem more than twice, They know its a valid problem with there product and they go back and redesign the part that is failing. Gil George has been in this industry since it started and The Whole George family is Customer service related. No, Funcos arent the best car for everything. But in my opinion, they are by far the best cars to DUNE in. The handling of these cars is unreal. :2cents:

Whats cool about Funco, If they have the same problem more than twice, They know its a valid problem with there product and they go back and redesign the part that is failing. Gil George has been in this industry since it started and The Whole George family is Customer service related. No, Funcos arent the best car for everything. But in my opinion, they are by far the best cars to DUNE in. The handling of these cars is unreal. :bump:

for those reasons you stated is why i dont really bash fucos but ill tell you i went over to see ron yesterday and got a look at a new car there biulding.

OMG you should see this car its stunning absolutely stunning ron has raised the mark on his game.

anyone looking at a new lt car would be robbing themselves not to give them consideration. i ws very impressed.

i wish ron would post up some pics of it . and the other cars in various forms of assembley showed where they have taken the monster rail. good job ron you have truly upped your game... :2cents:

Yep, hence the site Dumont Dune Riders. I definately wouldn't buy a Funco to go the desert and pound on it. I would consider cars like the Monster Rails, Trick Racing and others. But I love the Dunes!!!! :shocked2: :laughing:

JD, don't limit yourself to the dunes, check out these other sections on DDR;

"General Chat- Dunes talk and anything on your mind"

"Other dunes and riding spots"

"Wet spots"

There is more to DDR than meets the eye...... :mc_smiley:

:blink:

for those reasons you stated is why i dont really bash fucos but ill tell you i went over to see ron yesterday and got a look at a new car there biulding.

OMG you should see this car its stunning absolutely stunning ron has raised the mark on his game.

anyone looking at a new lt car would be robbing themselves not to give them consideration. i ws very impressed.

i wish ron would post up some pics of it . and the other cars in various forms of assembley showed where they have taken the monster rail. good job ron you have truly upped your game... :laughing:

:slap::clap: Thats the most special thing anyone has ever said about me. I knew that all those years of my riding the little bus would pay off some how! :laughing: Bob your allright i don't care what J.C. said about u, lol

Edited by monsterman