New Tires?

meisler

Hey guys, I figured I would ask on this board as well, hoping that someone will have some input.

It is time for some new tires on my F250, and I wanted to know if anyone has any do's and dont's about specific tires. The truck is 2wd and is mostly driven to and from dumont and the river, so I am really looking for a quiet, long-lasting tires, that I can tow the trailers with. The only off-road terrain the truck sees is our lovely entrance road to dumont, and the occasional riding trip to stoddard valley and what not. I am looking at the Goodyear Wranglers with Silent Armor, but like I said before just wanted some feedback from personal experience and other suggestions. :freakin_nuts:

Hey guys, I figured I would ask on this board as well, hoping that someone will have some input.

It is time for some new tires on my F250, and I wanted to know if anyone has any do's and dont's about specific tires. The truck is 2wd and is mostly driven to and from dumont and the river, so I am really looking for a quiet, long-lasting tires, that I can tow the trailers with. The only off-road terrain the truck sees is our lovely entrance road to dumont, and the occasional riding trip to stoddard valley and what not. I am looking at the Goodyear Wranglers with Silent Armor, but like I said before just wanted some feedback from personal experience and other suggestions. :freakin_nuts:

The goodyears are soft, will wear fast...I have had good luck with B.F.G's

I didn't like my BFG's on my Z71. Once they got some miles on them they rode like crap and were pretty loud. Then again they were kinda chunked up from 4 wheelin. :freakin_nuts:

I put Goodyear's on it and they were much quiter and smoother ride, but I am always worried about wheelin it since they aren't as many plys.