Ill never help a stranger again

RAGDOLL MX

The unfortunate side of things is that there are people out there that need help. Now to my point of view. I blame a lot of it on our government. They will go out of their way to give billions upon billions of dollars to help another country that doesn't even want us there, but God forbid anyone helps out the people right here in the good ole' US.

Have I helped people out before, yep you bet. I get a cup of coffee every morning on the way to work, the change I get, I throw in the ashtray. Usually every month I will see a person asking for money on the road and I'll just grab all the change and hand it to him/her. I have been known to grab some grub or a few bottles of water for the unfortunate people on the streets. I have yet to be insulted by these people.

Now for the "Need gas please help"

I see this guy all the time with the same friggn' gas can with the same friggn' sign on Blue Diamond and 215. So the other day I was stopped at the light and I really wasn't in a good mood, so I ask him WTF dude, you are out of gas every day, don't ya think it's time to give it a rest. He says to me, word for word, "Go fk yourself." Okay, well since I have recently installed Hadley Air Horns...that's right hornS, I decide to give this guy a little wake up call. I laid on them horns and I think the guy pissed himself right there cause he was about 1 foot away from the receiving end of them.

In my line of work, I have to be a good judge of character and I can usually pick the cons out so I feel pretty confident that whoever I help out really needs it. Hell, I bought 3 things of TIDE from a guy and girl at the truck stop on the way to Dumont last season that "needed gas" but hell $10.00 for all 3 buckets, sh*t I can always use laundry detergent with my kids....gas or no gas, I like deals.

If you're sportn' dune stickers, off road stickers, Harley stickers or NRA sticker and need my help oh you betcha I will be there for ya! Man I could go on and on, but I won't...

^^ "Okay, well since I have recently installed Hadley Air Horns...that's right hornS, I decide to give this guy a little wake up call. I laid on them horns and I think the guy pissed himself right there cause he was about 1 foot away from the receiving end of them." :laughoff:

Yeah I think at the point of "G FCK yourself" Is when I would have done the same thing!!!! Gotta love air horns!!!! :laughoff: Next time take pics Ash!!!!