Ill never help a stranger again

RAGDOLL MX

:beercheers:

so here is how my morning has gone so far......

i got some good sleep last night after busting my a$$ at work all week, I dont have to work today, so ia decide iam going to get up late.....and i did...noticed that i was out of Cokes and Chokes...(Diet coke and Malrboros), and i tell my wife that iam running up to the local "Stop and Rob" to get some chokes and cokes.

I go in, and everyone is in a rush....typical Vegas,,,everyone is in a hurry....as i leave there is a guy standing outside with a gas can, and he hits me up for a couple of bucks.....i see the can...i see his Jeep and i figure ah what the hell, ill help someone out today. so i tell him that all i can afford to give him is about 2 bucks....not alot right? well its enough to put some "Liquid Platnum" (fuel) into his Jeep, and get him to where he needs to go....I feel sorry for him and tell him "yeah ill give ya a couple of bucks".

So as i am ready to leave, iam taking my time and watching what he is doing. he goes inside and dosent return, so i ever so slyly ease away in my super duty. and go to the edge of the parking lot...JUST to watch what he is going to do....

I see him come out of the stop and rob and he gets into his jeep and starts to leave.....WITHOUT GETTING GAS! :beerpint:

and iam like WTF!?!?!?! iam such a dumba$$!!! :laughoff:

well iam not about to go down in a ball of flames on this one..... so i start to follow him through the parking lot. he stops in front of the albertsons, and i pull along side of him...

he looks up at me :laughoff: and i tell him...

:laughoff: "Hey dude, its because of people like you that i will never help anyone again".

he says, "well iam going to get gas"

i tell him, "You were just at a gas station!!!!"

he gives me this look.... :isbb:

and i then say..."well fk you i hope you DO run out of gas now!" :laughoff:

so as i left....i gassed my diesel and sooted his a$$! :beerpint:

so iam over helping strangers...unless they are duners.

its not the point of the 2 dollars, its the point of deceiving someone for the purpose of getting something for free, something that you didnt earn.

iam fuming right now....friggin turds!

I don't give anybody $ :laughoff:

I learned that lesson in life to Cole and you know what, these people are NACHOOOO :laughoff: problem.

I know you were thinking right but that is what they prey on. :laughoff:

Anyway Cokes and Chokes!!! :beercheers::beerpint::beerpint:

I quit giving them money , they ALL are scammers and full of sh*t :beercheers: ...so f them they can get a work for it like everyone else does...( it started 5 years back or so a guy near my work was asking for money to eat so we went in to wendy's bought 2 large combo meals to them back to him he looked at us and said I dont want that , what am i to do with that i asked for money..you know what :beerpint: starve you piece of crap... :beerpint:

Yea that happend to me too, "guy said hell with food im going to go buy a beer". Atleast he was honest..

Hey they are worse off then me so a few bucks wont hurt, i can give 2 sh*t's what they do with the money, it's hard enough to beg is the way i feel..

You were doing a "right" thing A pay if forward kinda thing.

He was going a "Wrong" thing. Karma is going to come back and bite him in the a$$.

So cheer up grumpy have a :beercheers: Something good is going to happen to you this weekend.

You are right Cole did the right thing, but karma already got that guy, he is the pathetic one begging for money and will probably never have anything.

I saw some guy on a corner once, having a dog hold his sign, said "Need $$ 4 Food"

I went back to the store and bought a 40 pd bag of dog food and gave it to him.

He looked at me like I was stupid. I don't give $$ to those people either, they are richer then me by playing on peoples kindness. B.S

I saw some guy on a corner once, having a dog hold his sign, said "Need $$ 4 Food"

I went back to the store and bought a 40 pd bag of dog food and gave it to him.

He looked at me like I was stupid. I don't give $$ to those people either, they are richer then me by playing on peoples kindness. B.S

good one :beercheers:

last time i dontated to someon i got pissed as well.. just walked into the kfc in the ghetto eastern and bonanza.. and this guys hey man i just got outta jail and have no cash for food. OK i thought i went in bought him a complete effin meal.. walk back out here ya go dude.. he goes do you still have any cash i was like WTF you asked for FOOD cuz you were hungry now you want me to give you money... fk OFF you ungratefull a$$hat.

Guest Crasher

last time i dontated to someon i got pissed as well.. just walked into the kfc in the ghetto eastern and bonanza.. and this guys hey man i just got outta jail and have no cash for food. OK i thought i went in bought him a complete effin meal.. walk back out here ya go dude.. he goes do you still have any cash i was like WTF you asked for FOOD cuz you were hungry now you want me to give you money... fk OFF you ungratefull a$$hat.

That's what you get for going into a ghetto KFC Nick!!! Nice! :beercheers:

well, i dont think i did anything wrong, but when cash is scarse at times, and i lend a helping hand, i would hope that they would do with it that they say they would....oh well

iam over it....fuggin poopd*cks

i had a similar situation headed out on blue diamond for holloween . when this hispanic guy was pushing his truck up to the gas station he parks it in a stall . i'm not even getting gas just ice so as im walking in to the store he yells out to me put some money on pump 5 i look at him :laughoff: like who the f you talking to well i was the only one standing there . you know i would have helped him out but don't tell me to that's drawing the line rat turd :barf: so as i was walking out he was waiting for me to give him the thumbs to go ahead and start pumping i just looked at him :laughoff: and said no speak a engliss . i dont mind helping people but don't tell someone to help you out :laughoff:

And then you ate the food you bought for him :laughoff:

i had a similar situation headed out on blue diamond for holloween . when this hispanic guy was pushing his truck up to the gas station he parks it in a stall . i'm not even getting gas just ice so as im walking in to the store he yells out to me put some money on pump 5 i look at him :laughoff: like who the f you talking to well i was the only one standing there . you know i would have helped him out but don't tell me to that's drawing the line rat turd :barf: so as i was walking out he was waiting for me to give him the thumbs to go ahead and start pumping i just looked at him :laughoff: and said no speak a engliss . i dont mind helping people but don't tell someone to help you out :laughoff:

Hell I would of gave him the thumbs up and then showed him that he was number 1 in my book. :laughoff:

I could write a book on this one!! I must have ATM written across my forehead, effin freeloaders.

This lady corners me in the Smith's parking lot, "We're stranded here, trying to get home to Washington, can ya spare some cash for gas?" I'm like, uhhhh, O.K., I gave her a $5, only cash I had on me, luckily. Couple days or so later, same place, same time, a little mini-her comes over to me and feeds me the same line of crap, different state tho. I figure this mother-daughter tag team thing must be workin' out for 'em but I didn't fall for it again.

I love it when they feed on your sympathies, NOT! Year's ago, while I was still a single mom, I had just gotten off the freeway @ Washington Ave., heading to work. Yep, a "homeless park" is right there. It was freezing a$$ cold outside and this woman knocks on my window, "You gots any money so's I can feed my kidz?" I literally had a $20 bill in my purse to last me the rest of the week. No way could I give it up. I told her I didn't and she ARGUES with me, "food stamps?? anythin??" That ruined my whole day--week--thinkin' about that, but I had a kid of my own to feed. I have an inkling that she was looking for her next crack fix, not food.

It's kinda ironic, just a couple of weeks ago, I'm standing in line at Smith's. These two "kids" with a baby in tow are trying to buy a bag of diapers and something to eat for dinner. They didn't have enough $ for both, so the guy said he was gonna put this pkg of meat back. Leaves the diapers there and the 3 of them disappear into the store. I paid for my stuff and waited awhile for them to come back, I wanted to buy the diapers for them so that they could eat.

What a efin world we live in! I was on 40 out of Barstow in August and saw a women w/ two kids walking towards Needles CA. I figured holy $hit it is over 110 outside let me give them a ride to town. So of course she freeks out as I pull over... (She is most likely a very smart woman and is in survival mode at this point) I was a bit afended and said look lady I'll let you drive.... get your kids out of this heat!! she refused and I felt like an a$$ She must of thought I was a freak or something.... It had to of been a 3 hour walk... I just drove away and figured what a shame that nobody can trust a stranger wiling to help anymore. poor kids! If I had water I would of left it for them....

So I guess that the nicest peaple left are the duners.... Hell Ya!!!!

i will always offer help to a person in trouble or a normal type person having a issue. :barf:

but bumms are something different! when i run out of people i know and care for that need help then i will think of giving a stranger something :laughoff:

and my biggest b*tch is someone trying bum money from me while im on a lunch or break from work. i think of it this way im busting my a$$ for a $ not going to give you $ just because you ask. go get a job! :laughoff:

I have to say I have been on the other side of this story. :laughoff: Except I really did need gas lol.

I went down to the strip for an interview and didn't have time to fill up on the way there. I was on 'E' so went to fill up on my way home. Come to find out I didn't have my bank card or any cash! I thought about 'phoning a friend' but figured it would be quicker to get a couple bucks to get me home or to a bank. I was extremely embarrassed to ask the guy next to me if I could have a couple bucks to get me back to Hendertucky. He gave me $5 and when I returned from the cashier and was putting gas into my truck the guy actually came back over and gave me another $10 worth of gas and said that was for being honest. I still felt like a scuzz-bucket and gave him my business card and told him if he ever needed the favor returned to give me call.

It sucks the guy who scammed Ragdoll was a Jeep owner! :laughoff: