Raptor tip

dunefreak

I was cleaning out my carbs the other day and I figured out that you can get the carbs out and flip em over w/o having to take off that pain in the a$$ throttle cable. If you've got the tank off, you can just set the carbs upside down where the tank sits and remove the float bowls w/ ease witht the throttle cable still connected. :D Ya learn something new everyday. :rainbow1:

I've got a raptor tip too...Just sell it and let it be someone elses prob.... :rainbow1: J/K

:beercheers: I like my Raptor. It has been reliable as a mofo. I just neglected it a bit this last season, rode the sh*t out of it and skipped on adjusting the valves & so it started sputtering a bit last ride.

on the 426's just loosen the boots pop off the airbox boot and gently twist and walla... :D everything you need is right there... ask me how i know.. lol

Yeah that's how just about every single carb carb jet change can be done....well some. My 250 is the same.