TRT meeting, June 5th

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about adding something to the flyers they handed out last season on the big weekends when everyone came in??

I also agree signs with big bold lettering on the bigger issues would be a great thing to do.

Unfortunately, there is always going to be stupid people in the world and at dumont, but education for the most part is key for the half way intelligent people.

Id like to get more involved, Vicky, still waiting to hear from ya on how I can help. Id really like to attend the monthly meetings, unfortunately, my job just doesnt permit it.

Id like to get more involved, Vicky, still waiting to hear from ya on how I can help. Id really like to attend the monthly meetings, unfortunately, my job just doesnt permit it.

I know what you mean... it's hard to get the time off for the week-day meetings.

And thank you for your patience Sincity... we're still working on some website upgrades so we've been reluctant to get you started, then stop, then start, then stop... but you are definitely in the loop and you'll be the first to know when we're ready to roll. Thanks for understanding.

Vicki

And thank you for your patience Sincity... we're still working on some website upgrades so we've been reluctant to get you started, then stop, then start, then stop... but you are definitely in the loop and you'll be the first to know when we're ready to roll. Thanks for understanding.

Vicki

I'm available to help from the homefront also Vicki!! Got 'puter, will type. :D

• 2 weeks later...

From the Barstow Field Manager's Report from the last DAC meeting.

Recreation:

The Barstow Field Office has discussed fees with the TRT for Dumont Dunes for the past two meetings. For the next season, the TRT supports fees of $30 a week and $90 annually for non-holiday periods. For the five major holiday periods there would be a $10 surcharge for each holiday. The annual pass can be upgraded to include all holiday periods for $30. The TRT also supports using off-site locations for the sale of passes. BLM will be discussing the fees with the RRAC when it is established. The process to increase the fees will also include publication in the Federal Register.

Next TRT meeting:

August 21, 2007 10 AM

BLM Barstow Field Office Conference Room

2601 Barstow Road, Barstow, CA 92311

For more information call (760) 252-6000