Bobby Slayton

bp-guy

Me and the wife will be in Vegas July 1-3. I want to go see a show but the good ones are either dark those nights or we have seen them.

Bobby Slayton is a funny comedian and the tickets aren't that bad either. $36.95.

I was thinking maybe a few of you that might want to do this we could get a bunch of seats together and a good laugh and mabe a few :driver: after.

It is on a Sunday (July 1) but its at 8pm so not too late, I think it is a 80 min. show.

Plus my wife could meet a few of you as well.

Edited by bpguy

Whats up Tim. :driver:

I have a hard time paying for those shows at the prices they are on the strip. I have seen too many and wasn't too impressed. I'm not saying that guy isn't funny, but I have been disappointed too many timesat some shows on the strip. I WILL on the other hand meet up with you for some drinks before or after the show though. :thumb::D

Whats up Tim. :driver:

I have a hard time paying for those shows at the prices they are on the strip. I have seen too many and wasn't too impressed. I'm not saying that guy isn't funny, but I have been disappointed too many timesat some shows on the strip. I WILL on the other hand meet up with you for some drinks before or after the show though. :thumb::D

Have to agree, the prices are too high.

Good shows, but too pricy.

Have to agree, the prices are too high.

Good shows, but too pricy.

I also agree. Most of the shows I have seen have been comp'd.....Blue Man Group, Stomp, Robin Williams......etc. However I did pay for Cirque du Soleil.

We wanted to see KA but it is dark those nights. We have seen all the other Cirque shows, Blue Man, Carrot Top, Amazing Jonathan.....

I guess it is a bit pricy, but it is a mini vacation for us so I am open to spend a lil ca$h.

We wanted to see KA but it is dark those nights. We have seen all the other Cirque shows, Blue Man, Carrot Top, Amazing Jonathan.....

I guess it is a bit pricy, but it is a mini vacation for us so I am open to spend a lil ca$h.

I hear ya....I try to not look at the price tags when I'm on vacation, but that doesn't always work out. Hope you have a good time while you're here! :headbang1: