Question for car body guy.

iweb

I have an 04 Town and Country mini van and as I was leaving Boulder for Phoenix today the rear tail light lens fell off. I stopped and picked it up and it looks like it was glued on and has some black pucky stuff and no screws. What do I use to glue it back on and where do I get it in Phoenix on a weekend?

I have an 04 Town and Country mini van and as I was leaving Boulder for Phoenix today the rear tail light lens fell off. I stopped and picked it up and it looks like it was glued on and has some black pucky stuff and no screws. What do I use to glue it back on and where do I get it in Phoenix on a weekend?

go to autozone pritty much anything will work, see if they have emblem adhesive made by 3m red toob. its main perpis is to seal the tail lamp. or find the dealership and get a tailamp lens repair kit...

Yep, I turned off at Boulder to go thru Laughlin and out on the flats it was blowing about 30 mph and I was running about 80 and it just flew off, lucky I saw it in my mirror. Thanks superdave, I will get the windshield stuff.

We were just at a picnic in Phoenix at my son's subdivision and parked right behind me was a Town and Country same color as mine and looked just like mine and his left lens was missing too! Now what are the chances of that happening? Any bets he said the same since I was there first and he parked behind me?

MINI VAN?????????? Put some paddles on it and call it a Funco.

Yep, I turned off at Boulder to go thru Laughlin and out on the flats it was blowing about 30 mph and I was running about 80 and it just flew off, lucky I saw it in my mirror. Thanks superdave, I will get the windshield stuff.

We were just at a picnic in Phoenix at my son's subdivision and parked right behind me was a Town and Country same color as mine and looked just like mine and his left lens was missing too! Now what are the chances of that happening? Any bets he said the same since I was there first and he parked behind me?

I havent seen any lately put together with the black as we call it "dumdum"adhesive...most vehicles now the assy is 1 piece its glued but with some pretty stout hardned adhesive from the factory