what do you think

quad~dizzle

i m building a lt500 with some motor work and was leaning towards skat trax xtreme 22-11-8 8 paddle. i run comp alot but like to get some good rides in as well. i plan on running stock gearing and do a little trial by error then adjust. let me know what you think

i m building a lt500 with some motor work and was leaning towards skat trax xtreme 22-11-8 8 paddle. i run comp alot but like to get some good rides in as well. i plan on running stock gearing and do a little trial by error then adjust. let me know what you think

i run the extreme on my DS650, and they are a good tire, but there is better out there.

the stu padla brat, for what your bike weighs, would be a good choice, imo.

• 4 weeks later...

well...it depends how many motor mods are done but if you plan on "general" duneing DO NOT go with padla brats! they are way to thin for duneing! they are designed for racing. i.e. no rocks, sticks, hardpack etc. i would say (and this is my .02) get 21x12x8 7-blade double buff haulers. i'm assuming that you have the std. mods=pipe, reeds, filter? oh and bye the way try and stay with 66-68 roll-out, any lager and it'll be too much tire. i suggest going threw john @ sandtoyz unlimited :flipoff::coocoo: 1-818-500-7263

Edited by nlvredneck

I just got some skat trak extremes 21/12/8 6 paddles on douglas .125 rims. Got them through fullerton sand sports. I looked and called around town (vegas). no one could touch his price, + ordered them on a monday morn at they got here tues. Give Dave a call at fullerton 714-898-2049. tell him what ur running and what type of riding, he'll set u up right.

• 2 weeks later...

As i posted a few days ago that im new to duning, what paddles are good for a raptor 700 that is stock right now, front and rear. Is there a size close that if i do some mods like a pipe filter and a tfi, that ican still run without having to buy new paddles.

i run 20-10-10 8 paddle skat trak extremes on my 700 raptors.. they work very well.

both 700 raptors have full exhaust, filter, and fuel controller.

when you run competition hill, they'll pull the front wheels up on take-off from 2nd gear, so you gotta lean over the bars a bit (or atleast i do, i'm only a buck 60). 7 paddle skats may eliminate this.

As i posted a few days ago that im new to duning, what paddles are good for a raptor 700 that is stock right now, front and rear. Is there a size close that if i do some mods like a pipe filter and a tfi, that ican still run without having to buy new paddles.

What kind of riding do you plan on doing, shooting the hill just riding the dunes? I am assuming just riding the dunes for the most part, for that I would go with a v pattern paddle. I posted to call Joe at fullerton, because they are very good at suggesting a paddle to use.

several people I know that have the 700 are rockin the itp dune star 22's in the back, and 22's up front