starting new shop sat.

Danielle

I start the new shop Sat. :laughoff::flipoff:

I happen not to be busy after 12pm.

I am offering 1/2 off haircuts to any of you on DDR that would like to come in just give me a call.

205-6305

For the month of july and 20% off color services...other than that DDR discounts still apply to whenever else you decide to come in as posted in vendors topic.

Edited by Danielle

pedicure, manicure, scalp massage?????

brazilian wax jobs?????

quarter slot wax jobs???

:flipoff::laughoff:

seriously though......If i was remotely close to you, and not 300+ miles away, i would be all over it, and i would bring my 4 yr old too!!!

good luck saturday!!

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

one of danielle's clients

71204_BadHaircut.jpg

j/k

:idiot:

:stirthepot:

Oh that's bad :thumb:

But I do have some funny stories from all my friends in california that were my ginny pigs through beauty school.Let me just say they were champs.

I start the new shop Sat. :stirthepot::idiot:

I happen not to be busy after 12pm.

I am offering 1/2 off haircuts to any of you on DDR that would like to come in just give me a call.

205-6305

For 1 week and 20% off color services...other than that DDR discounts still apply to whenever else you decide to come in as posted in vendors topic.

Congrats first of Dani! Secondly, I may be missing it, but where exactly is the shop?

Congrats first of Dani! Secondly, I may be missing it, but where exactly is the shop?

Ann rd and the 95 where the painted dessert entrance is.There is a smoothie shop and a starbucks right next to it.

It is called Painted Hair salon and spa.

My raptorforum that I belong to, does that all the time...gets pretty interesting. Somehow it turns into something about sheep.

well, you know, men and sheep.......btw......sheep lie!!!! :freakin_nuts:

i do it all the time over @ dieselplace.com, but i don't know what isbb and DF would say about it :laughoff: