Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

this may seam lame to alot of the younger crowd but back in the day slot cars were alot of fun for some of us. i bought my boy even though he is 18 one for his birthday and after going to slot car city and racing it i bought one too. its cheap fun for kids and adults. open everyday from 5 till midnight. they have actual competition racing every friday. even have a slot car drag strip. check it out. its pretty cool. http://www.slotcarcity.com/

Posted

That's fun. I used to race at their old location when they were at Nellis and Sahara. I still have my slot cars around somewhere but haven't raced since '94. :beatdeadhorse: I do remember their blue "king" track.

Posted

:ban-split:

looks like some kick- :barf: times.

I've never had those big cars.

BUT of course like the stinkin' hamster cage I still got :lol: ---

I STILL have my AFX tracks, like 4 of em.

G-plus cars and everything.

Want to set em up some day :beerpint:

It would be a blast to get into the bigger cars too.

There are sooo many toys for us big kids and seems like sooo little time anymore.

Cool memories :barf:

R-

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...