Kinda bored

Cracker1

Just a few pics from dumont last year & stanthony 4th of july this year

Catching some air

post-2263-1186609384_thumb.jpg

Looking out oveer comp hill on a off weekend,Nice!

post-2263-1186609419_thumb.jpg

Just another shot look out over dumont

post-2263-1186609454_thumb.jpg

some stanthony pics the dunes were great the hills were huge the lake was awesome the campground was great {FULL HOOKUPS} :laughing:

post-2263-1186609339_thumb.jpg

post-2263-1186608929_thumb.jpg

post-2263-1186608491_thumb.jpg

post-2263-1186609196_thumb.jpg

post-2263-1186609007_thumb.jpg

post-2263-1186608816_thumb.jpg

post-2263-1186608758_thumb.jpg

post-2263-1186608699_thumb.jpg

post-2263-1186608558_thumb.jpg

Edited by X-5

Where did you come from when you went to Idaho? How long was the drive ..

Pics look great and you guys were the only one's there...

We drove from porterville ca 1 hr no of bakersfield,19 hrs non stop but for fuel :lol: I have more pics of the dunes i have to resize ill post later the dunes were incredable nobody out ther, all to your self virgin sand you would go thru 12 to 15 gals of fuel every trip out :bawl: the camp grounds full hook ups, that was real nice looooong hot showers :laughing: grass & trees very nice well worth the drive & the peeps, awesome, evereybody there to help, very freindly, no stripper poles, quit time at 10 in the camp ground, A must place to go for a good time. :laughing:

Edited by X-5

We drove from porterville ca 1 hr no of bakersfield,19 hrs non stop but for fuel :lol: I have more pics of the dunes i have to resize ill post later the dunes were incredable nobody out ther, all to your self virgin sand you would go thru 12 to 15 gals of fuel every trip out :bawl: the camp grounds full hook ups, that was real nice looooong hot showers :laughing: grass & trees very nice well worth the drive & the peeps, awesome, evereybody there to help, very freindly, no stripper poles, quit time at 10 in the camp ground, A must place to go for a good time. :laughing:

that aint bad at all, what time did you guy's leave and get there..I am about an hour from bakersfield, i think i need to plan a trip, what month did you go?

Thanks for the info..

that aint bad at all, what time did you guy's leave and get there..I am about an hour from bakersfield, i think i need to plan a trip, what month did you go?

Thanks for the info..

We left at 2am drove in at 9pm awesome run not bad at all, as soon as you get out of cali 75 plus that was great, we stayed at sandhills resort really clean, restraunt in metal building but great food, store, fuel deliverd to you at your camp site, we will be going back next year in july, & yes you need to plan a trip well worth worth it :laughing: